Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

Hum , tum n Nainitaal :D (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Joined: 09 September 2010

Posts: 34385

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by vampire_girl

arnav telling khushi the reason why he doesnt want to get married!LOL
probably a jealousy sceneDay Dreaming
a hug (this time passion filled)Day DreamingBlushing
and not to forget..khushi in arnav's clothesWinkROFL


OMGEEEShockedShocked !! you've killed me YaaarSilly !! loved all your ideas !! sugar in your mouth ( donno how to say it in Urduu )LOL added to the listLOL
no no be alive ArHi still have to kill usROFL..tumhare mu me ghee shakkar in urduLOL thanks! by the way amazing post hunHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum , tum n Nainitaal :D (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 15067

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

OMG I want everything
U r making me more dreamy and more restless


I also waant eevrythiingLOL :)) coming weeek is gonna RoockStar buut can't wait for the Maha epiDay Dreaming
Keep drooling Drooling & droolingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechup

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 15067

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by vampire_girl

arnav telling khushi the reason why he doesnt want to get married!LOL
probably a jealousy sceneDay Dreaming
a hug (this time passion filled)Day DreamingBlushing
and not to forget..khushi in arnav's clothesWinkROFL


OMGEEEShockedShocked !! you've killed me YaaarSilly !! loved all your ideas !! sugar in your mouth ( donno how to say it in Urduu )LOL added to the listLOL
no no be alive ArHi still have to kill usROFL..tumhare mu me ghee shakkar in urduLOL thanks! by the way amazing post hunHug


I'm baaackk !!ROFL thaanks for translating loveLOL :D  + thaanks for liking myy Post HugMuuah

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 15067

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by SK1991

awww my jaan...Hug
kya post hei yaar...love it...ClapClapClap

OMG...ur topic made me...ROFL...Wink...ya...they both are akele akele...don't know what happens...??? Day DreamingDay Dreaming...waiting for ME yaar...yei sunday kab aayegi...??? Angry...

-Raaain Romance Day Dreaming
- Dance Sequence Dancing
- One & only RoomROFL
- Jungle Night Out !?Silly

- Blanket Fight LOL

wah wah...kya ideas hei dear...
what about pakoda fight...????TongueLOL


Heeey Myy Doll  !!Hugthaanks for liking myy post :PLOL Sundaay ab aaa bhii Jaaa ROFL
Pakoda Fight !? ShockedROFLADDED TO THE LIST LOL




arre tere mere beech mei ye thank u kabse ane lagi...Cry...
dear...yei sunday ko aaj nehi aana tha kya...LOL...OMG...u added it...ROFL


Ooops no sorrry !! Hello Hy byye byye LOL Haan its added !! Pakoda FightROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Joined: 05 July 2010

Posts: 2899

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

A Big, fat and cute Blanket fight LOL

Rain Romance with loads of passion and much much more Day Dreaming I'm going crazy now...LOL What if all the listed wishes come true...? Won't that be a Jumbo Treat for all ArHians? Embarrassed I hope this Nainital trip is a big one and exciting too 

By the way lil' sis, Awesome Post Clap Best topic to spend this saturday Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Joined: 03 January 2010

Posts: 7747

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by rechup

OMG I want everything
U r making me more dreamy and more restless


I also waant eevrythiingLOL :)) coming weeek is gonna RoockStar buut can't wait for the Maha epiDay Dreaming
Keep drooling Drooling & droolingROFL
Only one day to go, but i am unable to wait
I want to watch it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 15067

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

A Big, fat and cute Blanket fight LOL

Rain Romance with loads of passion and much much more Day Dreaming I'm going crazy now...LOL What if all the listed wishes come true...? Won't that be a Jumbo Treat for all ArHians? Embarrassed I hope this Nainital trip is a big one and exciting too 

By the way lil' sis, Awesome Post Clap Best topic to spend this saturday Wink



Haaan Blanket Fight to obviously banti Haaai LOL
haayeSilly !! Big sis your making em Crazzyyy AgaaainROFL It will be a Super Treaat for all of us Yaaar Day Dreaming...Heart

@ Bold :Aaaw EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Big Jadduu Ki Jhappi for the " Ps line"Hug
Loove uu myy best big sis Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanlicious

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Joined: 24 May 2007

Posts: 23406

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Maruuu!! I don't mind having all those scenes.. They're all going to be drool-worthy! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.