Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

7th Oct update will be late..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I'm really sorry guys, but today's update will be writtena  little late. It's my younger brother's birthday today, and the whole day's been spent in preparations and celebrations. The whole family's coming over tomorrow, so it's been quite hectic. Sorry for not letting you all know earlier either, but I have't had the time to come online since Wednesday! Will update as soon as possible (after catching up on the last two episodes!)

Hope no one throws chappals and tomoatoes my way.. :P Thank you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91-sia-mIsHeZ.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th Oct update will be late.." in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
its k hun..wil wait.x

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
That is ok.Enjoy birthday partySmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.