Chat Clubs

I&C MN_ArTians#30*raat-din bus tera intezaar hai* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Her dusshehra dress was worn by parul in bidaai
2nd confession dress, scene before barsi dress, sajan's wedding dress even her night gown from date anniversary was worn in behenein
And I saw her re-entry dress in geet and saas bina sasuralThumbs Down why do they all wear her dresses I hated the way she dressed except for a fewSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I&C MN_ArTians#30*raat-din bus tera intezaar hai* (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Her dusshehra dress was worn by parul in bidaai
2nd confession dress, scene before barsi dress, sajan's wedding dress even her night gown from date anniversary was worn in behenein
And I saw her re-entry dress in geet and saas bina sasuralThumbs Down why do they all wear her dresses I hated the way she dressed except for a fewSmile

do they recycle the dresses???LOLLOL

-MemoriesLast-

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i loved her jaage jaage dress. was it the same she wore for first date??Ermm

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

Everything about maatey's show is a copy of MNDeadDead the only reason it's more popular is because it's on star plus which is the top Channel thanks to kggk, kzk, kumkum etcThumbs Down

first they styled san's character after our Nupz & now they hv stooped to copying tracks too.DeadDead
what happened to originality???AngryAngry

Kya hue yeh is the most annoying song I have hear in my lifeDead the playing in every episode is driving me crazyDeadDead
Coming to maatey she didn't get any popularity playing a rondu loser which is why she took a role replica to nupur'sDead huge difference though maatey can't actROFLROFL her rondu surat suited gunjan's character onlyThumbs Down I know I sound meaner than usual but I'm watching them right now and everytime I watch them this happens to meLOL

.SA.

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Nope they were differentSmile and yes they do recycle dressesLOL

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Everything about maatey's show is a copy of MNDeadDead the only reason it's more popular is because it's on star plus which is the top Channel thanks to kggk, kzk, kumkum etcThumbs Down

first they styled san's character after our Nupz & now they hv stooped to copying tracks too.DeadDead
what happened to originality???AngryAngry

Kya hue yeh is the most annoying song I have hear in my lifeDead the playing in every episode is driving me crazyDeadDead
Coming to maatey she didn't get any popularity playing a rondu loser which is why she took a role replica to nupur'sDead huge difference though maatey can't actROFLROFL her rondu surat suited gunjan's character onlyThumbs Down I know I sound meaner than usual but I'm watching them right now and everytime I watch them this happens to meLOL

don't worry Rubu.LOLLOL
baatey hv same effect on every MNian.LOLLOL

-MemoriesLast-

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Mujhe bohot zyada Asar hota haiThumbs Down I guess since I always watched edited scenes earlier now I'm at a point where I can't even stand their sight for a single secondThumbs Down I've thought about stopping watching mjht permanently but can't because of MND'oh

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

-MemoriesLast-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top