Chat Clubs

   

I&C MN_ArTians#30*raat-din bus tera intezaar hai* (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 150

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42689

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Itni jaldiUnhappy chal bye tc and take restHug bye tcHug
shubhu just watched it it's so cuteDay Dreaming I love nupur's tumne usse raj samjha aur woh kuljeet niklaLOL she's so adorableEmbarrassed and mayank's smile toDay Dreaming

haina???Day Dreamingthe way he smiles & Nupz gets flustered it was so cute.Day DreamingDay Dreaming


I love the way he looks at herDay Dreaming was watching Geet today, maan was giving her very weird looks and than theyThumbs Down geet is soThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I&C MN_ArTians#30*raat-din bus tera intezaar hai* (Page 12)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009

Posts: 37581

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Aasthu I don't eitherLOL summit kumkum are my jaan but only after MNDay Dreaming these 2 and prem mukti are the 3 only Telly couples I ever likedSmile
shubhu what did he lie aboutConfused

he beat up babaLOLLOLLOL
Mayu had to go & save his butt.ROFLROFL
but when princi asked he blamed baba,Dia being baba's friend sided with him & slapped RV.

Is baba that unmanly that he needs someone else to fight his fights for himErmmErmm
but that's sad poor diaUnhappy she was the only girl I liked besides nupurSmile

yeah even during the valentine ball adhiraaj was there to save him from goons.some hero.DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009

Posts: 37581

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Itni jaldiUnhappy chal bye tc and take restHug bye tcHug
shubhu just watched it it's so cuteDay Dreaming I love nupur's tumne usse raj samjha aur woh kuljeet niklaLOL she's so adorableEmbarrassed and mayank's smile toDay Dreaming

haina???Day Dreamingthe way he smiles & Nupz gets flustered it was so cute.Day DreamingDay Dreaming


I love the way he looks at herDay Dreaming was watching Geet today, maan was giving her very weird looks and than theyThumbs Down geet is soThumbs Down

but why were you watching geet???ConfusedConfused
that mahi... gets on my nerves.DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42689

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

i hated morena track, it was very traumatic for me, they made Nupz behave so irrationally & so mean.Ouch

That's one thing I found very annoying about nupur she took forever to forgive him and the way she behaved AFTER he realized his mistake was again very irrationalThumbs Down she forgive maatey straight away for the baba issue. Forgave kya she wasn't even upset at herThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42689

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Aasthu I don't eitherLOL summit kumkum are my jaan but only after MNDay Dreaming these 2 and prem mukti are the 3 only Telly couples I ever likedSmile
shubhu what did he lie aboutConfused

he beat up babaLOLLOLLOL
Mayu had to go & save his butt.ROFLROFL
but when princi asked he blamed baba,Dia being baba's friend sided with him & slapped RV.

Is baba that unmanly that he needs someone else to fight his fights for himErmmErmm
but that's sad poor diaUnhappy she was the only girl I liked besides nupurSmile

yeah even during the valentine ball adhiraaj was there to save him from goons.some hero.DeadDead

See I knew he was that typeErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009

Posts: 37581

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by shubhsArti

i hated morena track, it was very traumatic for me, they made Nupz behave so irrationally & so mean.Ouch

That's one thing I found very annoying about nupur she took forever to forgive him and the way she behaved AFTER he realized his mistake was again very irrationalThumbs Down she forgive maatey straight away for the baba issue. Forgave kya she wasn't even upset at herThumbs Down

CVz ruined MN characters time n again ,made them do irrational things.DeadDead
still MN managed to shine.ApproveApproveApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42689

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Itni jaldiUnhappy chal bye tc and take restHug bye tcHug
shubhu just watched it it's so cuteDay Dreaming I love nupur's tumne usse raj samjha aur woh kuljeet niklaLOL she's so adorableEmbarrassed and mayank's smile toDay Dreaming

haina???Day Dreamingthe way he smiles & Nupz gets flustered it was so cute.Day DreamingDay Dreaming


I love the way he looks at herDay Dreaming was watching Geet today, maan was giving her very weird looks and than theyThumbs Down geet is soThumbs Down

but why were you watching geet???ConfusedConfused
that mahi... gets on my nerves.DeadDead

Aise na dekhStern SmileLOL I put it on the channel to see what was on thinking it's svs instead it was geet, I saw the coming up where they wereErmm than moved itThumbs UpApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 42689

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by shubhsArti

i hated morena track, it was very traumatic for me, they made Nupz behave so irrationally & so mean.Ouch

That's one thing I found very annoying about nupur she took forever to forgive him and the way she behaved AFTER he realized his mistake was again very irrationalThumbs Down she forgive maatey straight away for the baba issue. Forgave kya she wasn't even upset at herThumbs Down

CVz ruined MN characters time n again ,made them do irrational things.DeadDead
still MN managed to shine.ApproveApproveApprove

I've said it over and over again, MN only shined because of the people playing themSmile they were the first sadu filmy pair and when they clicked everyone started copyingDeadDead but nothing beats originalsApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
{10} SidDiti Love Hub - Tera Hone Laga Hoon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

shonaveer 1200 20213 18 April 2010 at 6:34am
By nehara
{9} SidDiti Love Hub - Tera Mera Pyaar Sanam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

shonaveer 1239 22389 02 April 2010 at 12:57pm
By veiva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.