Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Its amazing how love breaks barriers and joins hearts. If it had been the Arnav of say July month ,instead of the angelic laugh that we got today we would hav got perhaps a demonic smirk (not that we mind it!) Today Arnav didn't mind showing his sensitive side to 'ladki' who supposedly messes up everything. No! He didn't just acknowledge her innocence but also admire it with his laugh, which mind you is NEVER for La (DUH!) His actions are slowly yet steadily speaking volumes about the change of heart (or should i say exchange? Cuz Khushi doesn't seem to have hers now!) When Anjali saw him laugh and joined him it signified something special for me...It showed that Khushi had bonded with the siblings more than even Mami and their family could cuz I don't see them so casual in front of them...Khushi ne inki zindagi ko rang se bhar diya ( for now besan se!) In the honour of the Great Laugh of the millennium here's a shaayari from the POV of Arnav to Khushi ...Its ma first attempt so pls throw fewer and softer footwear :D
Har ehsaas ko tune chua hai
Ik ansuni si teri dua hai
Mere zidd ke darwaaze tune tode
Tune apne khwab mujhse jode
Ab yeh chuppi ka roop chod
Mujhse yun na mooh mod
Zulfon se kheech rahi ho mujhko
Apni aankhon mein kho jaane de
Ik aahat hai suna rahi dhadkane
Ik ibaadat kar rahi hai nazrein
Ab nafrat ko bhula kar aaja
Mohabbat mein doob jaane de.