Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gilgamesh

That would be really cool if they swing it...remember ASR's parting offense at La was "you know how important it was for you to be there" or something along those lines...i.e. La knew about the deal from b4hand and had done some work on it...so,let's see what all they do realise in the trip...actually, cum to think of it, this idea would work well with the 4th promo that they show with both of them in an office setting...if KKG is transformed and she does well, she could very well end up working back in the office once the track changes again...this trip would have cleared their feelings for both of them and Khushi would have learnt more about how to handle herself in an office situation...what say?

I AM LOVING THE THOUGHT OF THE ABOVE HAPPENING! I really hope she DOES end up working for him again the office! This means we wont need LA anymore for a reason for ARHI to meet!

This is the PERFECT outcome!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminds me of "pretty woman" (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.