Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Reminds me of "pretty woman"

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ArHi in Nainital reminds me of pretty woman. Before anyone throws tomatoes / disagrees, let me explain.

Julia Roberts character was much lower status than Richard gere's character.
The relationship between the two started off business-like: he was paying for her services. He was relatively heartless in the beginning. He only needs her services whilst he completes a deal.
They stay in the same hotel suite. She has no clothes and he buys her some transforming her into a swan.
She also learns how to behave and carry herself in preparation for an important dinner.
Throughout the process, she also changes him - makes him more human!

I know there are lot of differences as well (Khushi is definitely not going to sleep with arnav and she is no call-girl) but I think the gist is the same for this Nainital track.

What do you think?

Edited by hkhb17 - 07 October 2011 at 11:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya30456sun2011sneak-peekshonu2basicquestion1--sumana13--anjaani07

-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ermm the concept is quiet different actually! but i dont know whether khushi will learn something or not! or arnav will change or not@ the only thing that this trip is for is to make khushi realize that its not any kind of acidityLOL but its actually loveDay Dreaming and arnav may realize that too..!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17sun2011incandescent

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
ONly KKG can call love aciditY! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shonu2hkhb17--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

ONly KKG can call love aciditY! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

ArHi in Nainital reminds me of pretty woman. Before anyone throws tomatoes / disagrees, let me explain.

Julia Roberts character was much lower status than Richard gere's character.
The relationship between the two started off business-like: he was paying for her services. He was relatively heartless in the beginning. He only needs her services whilst he completes a deal.
They stay in the same hotel suite. She has no clothes and he buys her some transforming her into a swan.
She also learns how to behave and carry herself in preparation for an important dinner.
Throughout the process, she also changes him - makes him more human!

I know there are lot of differences as well (Khushi is definitely not going to sleep with arnav and she is no call-girl) but I think the gist is the same for this Nainital track.

What do you think?

heyHug good idea yaar Thumbs UpClapI hope Arnav transforms her into a sophisticated one and tries to substitute Winkher in place of  La...Day DreamingDancingDay Dreaming mazaa aayega yaar ... ooo how I loved Pretty Woman ... Day Dreaming

Edited by --sumana13-- - 07 October 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17basicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Dazzler
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hmm the way u've put it...i do agree with u.Thumbs Up
after reading u'r post all of a sudden the only thing i want is for khushi to transform into a cool chik n accompany him on a professional dinner. 
i'm thinking lavania must have done some romantic reservations for her n arnav as she was pretty excited about the trip. secondly remember whn khushi was giving la some tips of making arnav focus on her insted of work...so i hope it all does work but on arnav n khushi Wink

hkhb17

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
That would be really cool if they swing it...remember ASR's parting offense at La was "you know how important it was for you to be there" or something along those lines...i.e. La knew about the deal from b4hand and had done some work on it...so,let's see what all they do realise in the trip...actually, cum to think of it, this idea would work well with the 4th promo that they show with both of them in an office setting...if KKG is transformed and she does well, she could very well end up working back in the office once the track changes again...this trip would have cleared their feelings for both of them and Khushi would have learnt more about how to handle herself in an office situation...what say?

basicquestion1

lnp11 Groupbie
lnp11
lnp11

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
We hope Nanital has a version of Rodeo Drive.  I would love to see his expression when she gets glammed up.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index