Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

sueclifetimefanmvatsashivnirchhedamrvlsmedhsmomsx3muah143neetapilubaliesdaviseshachsmile365daysyolandamorasunakshshiny3vattharakuttyaku123JessystevensDipinthibcclSajimokzackgsusan88nandrjpbhavikadhiamiss_patel5asiaheartneuchariJoshana458moonlightnurulainharinihariA HUGE FANgeetu_naksh_Ilma_mini_00nakshu_2012Madhavi_Divim916sihusamirah23_Nancy_mah403piyualkasweetysaran..Fairytales..sush4frndzHi_Friends_Rasha_srk_kadzJAYA_09moonlight08-Raz-samicutesaru.gpree4ru.Antique_Piece.Abommijanhavi58cuttieeNimbuMirchi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 7th oct" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Sizzlerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Me First Me First...Big smile

Stuti... go & Tell Saru that you did the Update... Saru has already opened one WU threadBig smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 07 October 2011 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Stuti for the beautiful updateSmile. Wow!!! Very fast stutiClapClap'First part with Gayathri BP stuffs such an draggingand boring  part. SleepyOuchBeing an understanding DIL she handled the situation at hard times.

One more thing why reshmi is always stuck to the phone. Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line .Every relationship, including between husband and wife, needs boundaries. 

These boundaries are not meant to be mean or controllingWink.  They are meant to be nurturing and create lasting, loving relationships.  With boundaries in place, mothers-in-laws can be close to their child's love and be a part of their life. Smile

The bond between naksh is the most critical bonds in sighaniya's family. If the family is the house, naksh relationship is the foundation. And, no matter how well the house is wired, how well the siding has been applied, how strong the roof is, if the foundation isn't strong, the house won't stand the test of time. Pregnancy can be a tumultuous time for akshi. If naitik is there for her, can anticipate her needs, and fulfill her requests, the bond and the trust that they will build together will be stronger than any cement.Smile 

Edited by mini_00 - 07 October 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012vim916-Stutz-

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Stuti... go & Tell Saru that you did the Update... Saru has already opened one WU threadBig smile

haa... I got the pm n edited that one... now a days my net is too slow... while watching the epi i tried to remember all the scenes so that I wont be missing anything while updating... but everything gone waste... after so many days I tried to remember something... lol... LOLLOLLOL

btw chotu... nice update... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

haa... I got the pm n edited that one... now a days my net is too slow... while watching the epi i tried to remember all the scenes so that I wont be missing anything while updating... but everything gone waste... after so many days I tried to remember something... lol... LOLLOLLOL

achcha????
haila... kitna sadela hai WU

..Fairytales..

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916nakshu_2012-Stutz-

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saru.g

achcha????
haila... kitna sadela hai WU

I didn't understand what u said chotu... but haa u didn't tell me dat we r going to exchange... u told to do tuesday's update only naa... u didn't use exchange word... I unnecessarily used my brain (which I rerely useWinkLOLLOL) to remember all the waste scenes of mohini's, G3's n BM's... I remembered BM's talk with DJ too... LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012-Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
saru di.. u shud thank me that i made u use ur brain :p as it is it sits der without doin any work... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.