What I liked in Sandhya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey all , another one LOL

Hmm, wat i really liked in Sandhya was , she never hesitated or tried to lie even when she was afraid of that ... but yet this has always worked in her favor LOL

Like , she wanted to tell bhaboo she donno how to wear saree, but see Wink garam bhaboo ended up helping sandhya in wearing a saree 

now , she wanted to tell Meena she likes books , and super garam bhaboo understood that in some other context and again sandhya is saved , i like this , atleast the gal opens her mouth to say somethingEmbarrassed unlike , stammering continuously ... LOL 

lets see how this works for her everytime , the moment she will see garam bhaboo become Xtra super garam ,when she knows about sandnya , that would be hell of a episode to watch for LOL

love 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.ssweety007monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What I liked in Sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ab koi blame nahi karega ki usne kuch bola nahi ya jhooth bola 
are kisi ne muh nahi kholne diya to sandy kya kareWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Le bandi ne koshish tho kee, unlike never ending Stammering of Mai, Mai, Mai LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Le bandi ne koshish tho kee, unlike never ending Stammering of Mai, Mai, Mai LOL 

Pata chalta vo mai mai karti rehti n bhabho ko heart attack a jaata ki ladki nahi bakri aa gyi (no offence guyz, i love sandhya , its just a PJ Embarrassed dnt hit meEmbarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.