TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey DABH-ians .

Once the episode ended , this thought came into my mind , Sandhya was forced to believe Suraj is highly educated and today;s episode shows that she will be living in that illusion for a some time for sure ,...and my Q arises NOW 

Ok , she is thinking that being educated guy he will allow her to peruse her career and studies , but will she think to tell him that she want to continue studying once the bitter and harsh reality of Suraj;s education and career comes in front of her, trust me they are surely not going to reveal it soon in front of sandhya /...

And if i go per initial theme promo , looks like she wont be able to express it to him , he will find it out on his own , 

Apart theme , i like this , a gal being highly educated than the guy, well i like the profession of a halwai as theme too , as some where we have couples where most males are super MCP and are highly insecure with wife being more sucessful than them , so in a way this theme of responsible hubby is also covering this aspect of this insecure things 

any one has something more to say , please share, except for ppl who love to bash , just stay away from my thread 

Love 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadanajaya thumbnail
I dont think she will reveal her ambition to suraj when she will know that suraj is uneducated...Slowly she will try adapt the new environment...on a fine day suraj will get to know abt her dream and will support her...they will drag n number of episodes before revealing this

Poor sandhya..how will she react when she will get to know about suraj...in today' s episode...it was shown that she has lots of interest in books,,
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think first Sandhya will come to know of Bhabho's strictness with bahus and then about Suraj's education and career.  With these and seeing how much importance Suraj gives to Bhabho, she may not reveal anything to him.
TitansFan thumbnail
Kaha yaar Bharati , Bhaboo is being strict but at same time they are showing her soft side to Sandhya , so i really think she will be one supportive MIL after lot of Drama 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are hv any1 of u watched raja babu govinda movie , it has sumthing like that karishma gets confused after seeing govinda with degree pic n thinks he's very educated n slowly fell in love with him n then gets to noe the reality that he has clicked those pics to fulfill his wish 

so dnt beat me i think sumthing like this might can happen 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† Leave the films but in real, do people take photos like that with degree certificate when they have not studied college?
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b2011

πŸ˜† Leave the films but in real, do people take photos like that with degree certificate when they have not studied college?

true... Who would do that?maybe Suraj was given a certificate for excellence in sweet making? πŸ˜†
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: monika_2691

true... Who would do that?maybe Suraj was given a certificate for excellence in sweet making? πŸ˜†

ha ha ha haan ye bhi ho sakta hai 

bhai maine to dekha nahi aise kisi ko but who khows bhabho ki wish ho ki sooraj pic le aise😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
sandhya thinks that suraj is educated n knows the imp of education n tries to talk with him.first of all trying to talk takes many epi πŸ˜†.1)then one possibility in trails of talking she might knew abt completely abt suraj.then she may talk then drama then support then meanwhile truth abt bhabosa that they don't want edu bahu n all n drama n then final may or may not reach her goal.
2)another possiblity talk to him then all the truth revealations n drama n finals.
3)another possibility knowing all the truths one by one even in talking trails only n stop the attempt of trying to talk n suffering becos of seeing that suffering suraj finds out n supports her n stands her has her backbone btwn love track n fianlly reaching her goal.
 i think there is possibility of cvs showing third one becos acc to promos it is giving pic like that.she is young lost parents at very young.she is not expressing herself.she is understanding situations eventhough she didn't give up.so there is possibilty of third one n after all this soap anything happens n cvs may change their tracks n mindsets also.
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, arre in villages ppl do crazy stuff like that , its like fulfilling ur dream which will never come true, my uncle has COP wkla pic in his bed room πŸ˜†