1st Week:Thunderous Week.Anaylise

Posted: 12 years ago

The unique October's first Week started with a unique Serial Kuch Toh Log Kahenge!

The show have been very promising till the date! From the first episode till the fifth one, the characters were introduced very nicely and everyone did a marvelous job, including the backstage workers! The background song is amazing, I love the chemistry of the two friends, Anji and Niddhi! Ashutosh and Niddhi's cute fight is amazing and its a very lovely beginning of their chemistry!

Niddhi seems the most promising and entertaining + emotional character until the date with Ashutosh. Anji was fab while Rangnath was cool.The fathers were also good, and Malika she was lovely and good.

The first week was promising.

Rating:10/10.

Character of the week: Niddhi

Scene of the week: Niddhi in Ashutosh's cabin and searching for key and the skeleton part one was cute.

Dialogue of the week: Mein nay toh ladki ko peda kiya tha ye toopan kaha say hahi( it was something like this said by Niddhi's dad).

Waiting for the next week!

Your comments and reviews are appreciated!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago
Yes it was amazing.The first episode was emotional and last one was also emotional!
Yep...agree with u..

But acc to me, the scene of the week ought to be the second meet of ashutosh n nidhi in ashutosh's cabin wher nidhi asks him to fire her...
I loved how he smiles at her..
luvd d 1st week...d story is nice n d show is really nice wid amazing cast...luving it so far...lets see whts there for next week

yes, a worthwhile week ... love both the lead actors and the character's they play ... looking forward to the next week...
I am already falling in love with Dr. Nidhi, Dr. Ashutosh and this show...it flows like a poem and I feel like watching it again and again and again...
great post...u said everything...and very beautifully...full on agree with u...well just the highlight points here by me what i felt:

Rating:9.5/10.

Character of the week: Niddhi

Scene of the week: the scene where AshNi came a bit closer without any intention

Dialogue of the week: anji's ideas to nidhi for getting rid of ashu...unki car mein bomb laga ke uda de...etc etc...

Hello Friends

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge is a very unique serial with unique characters! The Show have done amazing in the first week and hope it will do same in the upcoming weeks.

I want hospital tracks + love story = Medical Love Story...Then it will be awesome and rocking!

Love you KTLK!

Nice post thx u

KTLK has indeed a great start and an awesome week.  We saw a jovial, fun loving and mischievous Nidhi but at the same time CVs have managed to show us her emotional sides which according to me has mingled very much with her character.  Both Dr. Nidhi and Ashutosh are very much in their character.

Rate: 9.5/10
Character: Nidhi
Scene: Nidhi searching the keys in the cabin and Dr. Ashutosh arrives there
Dialogue: the whole "main ne aap ko yeh haq kab diya" dialogue ❤️

Looking forward for another tremendous week

Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
Yep agree with u dear.

One good thing of this show is that it has a good mix of everything...there is serious emotion (Dr. Ashutosh and Mallika who provide adult emotions), lightheartedness (Nidhi and her dad), naughtiness(Nidhi with Ashutiosh, with Anjie and even with Anji's dad and her cook)...

The best scene/s of the week were the ones in Ashutosh's cabin...Nidhi with the skeleton, Ashutosh saying "stop,wait,go"...and finally the way Ashutosh jerked when his back touched the chair...and the ever so slight reaction of Both Ashu and Nidhi at Nidhi's nearness...(All in the cabin only)

Waiting for this week.