Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The magical contagious laugh of Arnav!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Mahi..Clap
The funniest part was when he gets exasperated as she smears it on the other cheek and then on her forehead as this lucknoe express pushes ahead full steam...

Awesome scene .beautifully enacted..

Sarun rocked..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The magical contagious laugh of Arnav!! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lotsav_phun

his laugh was best thing my eyes ever witnessed...yum yum yum...how can anyone look hot and smexy even while fainting?...oye hoye...i am so happy right now...this show does affect me alot...i want ASR in my life...i am sure i'll make him LMAO

I know... I was hoping somehow the moment would freeze and something else would happen and he would keep on laughing... my God his laugh just shook me up from within... kinda refreshed my insides!!...

I'm fida over his laugh

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

it was amazing... this is officially the best episode ever Clap

The best thing after the spontaneous laughter was the absence of the retarded slimy Shyamster!!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

It was heart-warming to see him laugh today.. I did not die but I was sooo happy that I almost cried seeing him laugh.. It was amazing!Dancing
I can't wait for all ArHi scenes from Sunday! Day Dreaming

Tears of mirth haan??... I can imagine that... mainly cause none of us were expecting that to happen and the cvs surprised the hell outta us... they are sooo unpredictable man!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by mishti_17

Absolutely agree.. LOL I was having soup and when he laughed, I cudnt control all of the soup went in my nose.. ROFL It was so contagious... My mom kept asking me whats wrong... And I cudnt reply... Silly 

Lol thats soo funny yaar... poor you I guess this is warning not to drink soup/ any liquid while watching IPKKND otherwise a laughter attack might carry otherwise to one's nasal cavity heheh
Next time, I'll make sure I dont eat or drink anything while seeing the show.. LOL

lol.. I second that yaar... I have also experienced similar instances before ... and one of them was with me slurping juice all over me while I drank and laughed at the same time... lol... not a pretty sightLOLLOL... but that was with some other show I think

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by mahi0809

A very itihasic day today!!... Arnav laughed seeing Khushi smearing all the pakora mixture on her face first on the right cheek, then on the left cheek and then on the forehead while Khushi in her typical Lucknow Express style was busy making an apology lol... and Arnav laughed out loud seeing her coloring her face!... Khushi's yellow 'make up' on her cheeks and even the eye brows via the courtesy of the pakora mixture was too cute!

And Arnav's laugh was just magical. I also started laughing seeing him laugh!!... It was just soo contagious!... OMG He looked sooo HAWTTT... OMG I think I just fell in love with him again!!... I just saw him laughed a few minutes ago and can't wait to see him laughing again

WOW!!.. That was such a  magnificient, miraculously magical, and mindblowingly HOT laugh!!.... SOOO Boyish and sooo manly at the same time!... I think I went to heaven in those few seconds... and left my heart there!!... Arnav's Dreamland

But this best part is that Arnav has now opened Khushi into another of his emotion: his laughter. He has now given Khushi the right to make him left. Her presence gives him happiness, and her actions make him laugh too which nobody was able to do in the past soo many years... SUCH A HUGE DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!
U r rightTongue...and same was my reaction wen i saw him laughEmbarrassedLOL for the fist time like Anjali i was shocked Shocked...LOLEmbarrassedHeart...awww.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...his laughter is so contagiousEmbarrassedBlushing...i started laughing with himLOLEmbarrassedHeart at the same time  admiring his beautiful.EmbarrassedHug..sweet yet manly laugh.EmbarrassedWink...my heart almost exploded with pleasure.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Arnav looked like dream today...EmbarrassedStar

Seriously it was so magical that it felt like a dream come true.. who would've thought Arnav would laugh and that too when the love track hasn't even started yet!

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Such a lovely scene! And wonderfully enacted by both Barun and Sanaya!

The way Arnav tries his best not to laugh out loud but unable to hold himself back, this time...and the look on Khushi's face when she sees him laughing! I wouldn't say it was a romantic scene, but something much better...a very heartwarming and touching moment between two people, who have somehow come to know each other better than before. It was a beautifully etched milestone in the development of relationship between Arnav and Khushi...she did what no one had did till now! Made him laugh.

Even the earlier scene in the kitchen was so tender and sweet...I loved the part where Khushi asks Arnav if even he has kept a fast!LOL And the scene where she blocks him, to keep him from falling and the look he has on his face when he looks at her, trying to protect him...and then the very cute, 'Hato'!Embarrassed The 'Hato' had none of the bitterness or sharpness of tone, that is so typical to ASR, but was rather an embarassed, awkward sort of request...

The episode also marked the beginning of Arnav's attraction towards Khushi...I mean, he was always attracted, but he masked that by his rather wicked behaviour towards her. But now, he simply cannot help but acknowledge his liking for the strange, funny and essentially kind-hearted young girl.

Lovely episode...

PS : I even loved that one line that Akash spouts to Payal...while buying vegetables. 'Bhai ke liye Karela...'LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by poppy2009 - 07 October 2011 at 9:31pm

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

WOW dear U r right...its was such a magical laugh!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
It felt as if im in dreamland!! Silly Embarrassed

Gosh I couldnt control my smile when I was Arni laughing so whole heartily! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it really was so contagious!! Big smile

Can't believe the akdoo made us all laugh with him today!!... God his charm is sooo addictive!!... his personality so impressive, his eyes so expressive, and his laughter's making me obsessive!!Big smileLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.