Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The magical contagious laugh of Arnav!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

i loved the scene!!!!
it ws too cute!!!!

Ditto man!!... Cute xinfinity

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The magical contagious laugh of Arnav!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMG!! I still can't believe he LAUGHED!! Awww it was awesome seriously the highlight of today's epi! I couldn't stop laughing with him x

Me neither... his smile is 1000 volts and his laughter is 10000000 mega volt !!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
it was amazing... this is officially the best episode ever Clap

-AquaMermaiden-

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
It was heart-warming to see him laugh today.. I did not die but I was sooo happy that I almost cried seeing him laugh.. It was amazing!Dancing
I can't wait for all ArHi scenes from Sunday! Day Dreaming

-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Absolutely agree.. LOL I was having soup and when he laughed, I cudnt control all of the soup went in my nose.. ROFL It was so contagious... My mom kept asking me whats wrong... And I cudnt reply... Silly 

Lol thats soo funny yaar... poor you I guess this is warning not to drink soup/ any liquid while watching IPKKND otherwise a laughter attack might carry otherwise to one's nasal cavity heheh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-paglimishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by mishti_17

Absolutely agree.. LOL I was having soup and when he laughed, I cudnt control all of the soup went in my nose.. ROFL It was so contagious... My mom kept asking me whats wrong... And I cudnt reply... Silly 

Lol thats soo funny yaar... poor you I guess this is warning not to drink soup/ any liquid while watching IPKKND otherwise a laughter attack might carry otherwise to one's nasal cavity heheh
Next time, I'll make sure I dont eat or drink anything while seeing the show.. LOL

-AquaMermaiden-

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

A very itihasic day today!!... Arnav laughed seeing Khushi smearing all the pakora mixture on her face first on the right cheek, then on the left cheek and then on the forehead while Khushi in her typical Lucknow Express style was busy making an apology lol... and Arnav laughed out loud seeing her coloring her face!... Khushi's yellow 'make up' on her cheeks and even the eye brows via the courtesy of the pakora mixture was too cute!

And Arnav's laugh was just magical. I also started laughing seeing him laugh!!... It was just soo contagious!... OMG He looked sooo HAWTTT... OMG I think I just fell in love with him again!!... I just saw him laughed a few minutes ago and can't wait to see him laughing again

WOW!!.. That was such a  magnificient, miraculously magical, and mindblowingly HOT laugh!!.... SOOO Boyish and sooo manly at the same time!... I think I went to heaven in those few seconds... and left my heart there!!... Arnav's Dreamland

But this best part is that Arnav has now opened Khushi into another of his emotion: his laughter. He has now given Khushi the right to make him left. Her presence gives him happiness, and her actions make him laugh too which nobody was able to do in the past soo many years... SUCH A HUGE DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!
U r rightTongue...and same was my reaction wen i saw him laughEmbarrassedLOL for the fist time like Anjali i was shocked Shocked...LOLEmbarrassedHeart...awww.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...his laughter is so contagiousEmbarrassedBlushing...i started laughing with himLOLEmbarrassedHeart at the same time  admiring his beautiful.EmbarrassedHug..sweet yet manly laugh.EmbarrassedWink...my heart almost exploded with pleasure.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Arnav looked like dream today...EmbarrassedStar

Edited by sameera_ori - 07 October 2011 at 12:26pm

-AquaMermaiden-

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
WOW dear U r right...its was such a magical laugh!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
It felt as if im in dreamland!! Silly Embarrassed

Gosh I couldnt control my smile when I was Arni laughing so whole heartily! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed it really was so contagious!! Big smile

-AquaMermaiden-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.