Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mahi..πŸ‘
The funniest part was when he gets exasperated as she smears it on the other cheek and then on her forehead as this lucknoe express pushes ahead full steam...

Awesome scene .beautifully enacted..

Sarun rocked..
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lotsav_phun

his laugh was best thing my eyes ever witnessed...yum yum yum...how can anyone look hot and smexy even while fainting?...oye hoye...i am so happy right now...this show does affect me alot...i want ASR in my life...i am sure i'll make him LMAO

I know... I was hoping somehow the moment would freeze and something else would happen and he would keep on laughing... my God his laugh just shook me up from within... kinda refreshed my insides!!...

I'm fida over his laugh
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

it was amazing... this is officially the best episode ever πŸ‘

The best thing after the spontaneous laughter was the absence of the retarded slimy Shyamster!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

It was heart-warming to see him laugh today.. I did not die but I was sooo happy that I almost cried seeing him laugh.. It was amazing!

I can't wait for all ArHi scenes from Sunday! πŸ˜

Tears of mirth haan??... I can imagine that... mainly cause none of us were expecting that to happen and the cvs surprised the hell outta us... they are sooo unpredictable man!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Next time, I'll make sure I dont eat or drink anything while seeing the show.. πŸ˜†

lol.. I second that yaar... I have also experienced similar instances before ... and one of them was with me slurping juice all over me while I drank and laughed at the same time... lol... not a pretty sightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but that was with some other show I think
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

U r rightπŸ˜›...and same was my reaction wen i saw him laughπŸ˜³πŸ˜† for the fist time like Anjali i was shocked 😲...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ...awww.😳😍...his laughter is so contagious😳☺️...i started laughing with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ at the same time  admiring his beautiful.πŸ˜³πŸ€—..sweet yet manly laugh.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...my heart almost exploded with pleasure.😳😳...Arnav looked like dream today...😳⭐️

Seriously it was so magical that it felt like a dream come true.. who would've thought Arnav would laugh and that too when the love track hasn't even started yet!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such a lovely scene! And wonderfully enacted by both Barun and Sanaya!

The way Arnav tries his best not to laugh out loud but unable to hold himself back, this time...and the look on Khushi's face when she sees him laughing! I wouldn't say it was a romantic scene, but something much better...a very heartwarming and touching moment between two people, who have somehow come to know each other better than before. It was a beautifully etched milestone in the development of relationship between Arnav and Khushi...she did what no one had did till now! Made him laugh.

Even the earlier scene in the kitchen was so tender and sweet...I loved the part where Khushi asks Arnav if even he has kept a fast!πŸ˜† And the scene where she blocks him, to keep him from falling and the look he has on his face when he looks at her, trying to protect him...and then the very cute, 'Hato'!😳 The 'Hato' had none of the bitterness or sharpness of tone, that is so typical to ASR, but was rather an embarassed, awkward sort of request...

The episode also marked the beginning of Arnav's attraction towards Khushi...I mean, he was always attracted, but he masked that by his rather wicked behaviour towards her. But now, he simply cannot help but acknowledge his liking for the strange, funny and essentially kind-hearted young girl.

Lovely episode...

PS : I even loved that one line that Akash spouts to Payal...while buying vegetables. 'Bhai ke liye Karela...'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

WOW dear U r right...its was such a magical laugh!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
It felt as if im in dreamland!! πŸ€ͺ 😳

Gosh I couldnt control my smile when I was Arni laughing so whole heartily! 😳😳😳 it really was so contagious!! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't believe the akdoo made us all laugh with him today!!... God his charm is sooo addictive!!... his personality so impressive, his eyes so expressive, and his laughter's making me obsessive!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

@ blue I agree 100%...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks... can't wait for sunday though