Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
A very itihasic day today!!... Arnav laughed seeing Khushi smearing all the pakora mixture on her face first on the right cheek, then on the left cheek and then on the forehead while Khushi in her typical Lucknow Express style was busy making an apology lol... and Arnav laughed out loud seeing her coloring her face!... Khushi's yellow 'make up' on her cheeks and even the eye brows via the courtesy of the pakora mixture was too cute!

And Arnav's laugh was just magical. I also started laughing seeing him laugh!!... It was just soo contagious!... OMG He looked sooo HAWTTT... OMG I think I just fell in love with him again!!... I just saw him laughed a few minutes ago and can't wait to see him laughing again

WOW!!.. That was such a  magnificient, miraculously magical, and mindblowingly HOT laugh!!.... SOOO Boyish and sooo manly at the same time!... I think I went to heaven in those few seconds... and left my heart there!!... Arnav's Dreamland

But this best part is that Arnav has now opened Khushi into another of his emotion: his laughter. He has now given Khushi the right to make him left. Her presence gives him happiness, and her actions make him laugh too which nobody was able to do in the past soo many years... SUCH A HUGE DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 October 2011 at 9:26am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

rvdhaliwalArnavKhushi1996maghalakshmiHaniibee2cute4u_22curiouscatpurvimluvtwilight19pooh_91-Swetha-mirnalini-sia-YPNHK_kiFANno.1anantanantArshForEverTabu7shonu2zobshehS.Stephy..Damsel..geetmaanluvlittlemoistardust-AquaBluez17cindrella255--sumana13--AfghanLeenacurrentAnisha_91--Krish--RiyaDuttaMariaa.RDtinselImzipinky_blueskiesmazkachazka.Saraa.SK1991sbk2mishti_17rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The magical contagious laugh of Arnav!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
his laughter was undescribable...ohhh goshhhHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

his laughter was undescribable...ohhh goshhhHeart

It sure was!!... it was just pure magic!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i can't believe arnav laughed... i m in love wid him again !!!! loved him!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AquaMermaiden-

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
SOOO AGREEE! He's laugh is just soo cute and innocent like :)

Kiely

IF-Rockerz

Kiely

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yes in his language 'unbeleivable'

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMG,,,he laughed..he loook so cute ,,loved it...its like a dream.the magical

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Arrey aaj ke tareekh ko swarn aksharon main likhna chahiye...sona munda laughed!Embarrassed

He was shooo adorableEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by cindrella255 - 07 October 2011 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-YPNHK_kiFANno.1-AquaMermaiden-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.