Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
agree piyu,if I rem well,tulsi had donated gautam but her conditions were reasonable...her devrani was staying in the same house n not able to conceive,she donated when she was preggers with another kid or so I think.Karan was born to mandira and saahil was another devars' son.So,ultimately tulsi maiyaa didnot raise any of her kids...guess CVs have got inspiration frm this show n trying to repeat history just blindly...Archus' reasons r too absurd to believe she needs to donate...CVs r too much busy prep for 18-yr leap story,so I guess they r intentionally ruining ArMan,so tht new characters garner audience sympathy n likeability n the show goes on as a TRP raker.Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10Piyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18 year leap round d corner?? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Wow! What an Idea Sir jee!!! LOL

Just one personal question to the Cv's,

Errm did your brains got tired of you and leave? or it was never there to begin with? Clown

Shut the goddamn show , you certifed fools! Pig

ROFL

Gaurimisha...Gaurimisha...Gaurmisha!!! Hug

Hug...I luv the way u said Certified FoolsLOL...well done JiaClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suanLumosPiyatrix

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
And we guys are dumb too to keep watching such shows mostly for our fav. actors even though they have no say in the storyline.

So, whats the point of a 18 yr leap.
Archu as widow with her son separated.
Savita getting away with her nonsense and continuing her evilness legacy.
Motu thriving and prospering.
Ajit, as usual, a useless husband, son, and father.
Varsha, a stubborn, arrogant, and brainless woman controlling everyone.
Manjusha and Rasika still the same in their old age.
And probably a few new negative characters (mostly kids and grandkids of above-mentioned)

Do we really need to see all this?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Lumosgremlin.gaurimisha

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Wow! What an Idea Sir jee!!! LOL

Just one personal question to the Cv's,

Errm did your brains got tired of you and leave? or it was never there to begin with? Clown

Shut the goddamn show , you certifed fools! Pig

Jia,
Perfectly said!!!  You've spoken for us all.
I especially like @bold!!!!!

Ankita, please leave too. You will not enjoy an 18 year leap, and that too without Sushant!
I'm very sure you will get many other offers to display your awsome talent!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Buzz is that Zee's numero uno show Pavitra Rishta will have an 18-year leap in November. While Ankita Lokhande will continue playing Archana, Sushant Singh Rajput, who essays the role of her husband Manav, is said to be opting out. Sushant for the longest had been wanting to go to New York to do a course in filmmaking but has been unable to do so as the popular serial showed no signs of winding up, which is why he is probably opting out. News is that he will be replaced by another actor. Producer Ekta Kapoor is apparently shortlisting the candidates. Talks are on about whether a new actor should be retained as Manav or a new character should be introduced and Ankita should be shown as a widow. In the meantime, Ankita is not too happy with the development. She is said to be throwing tantrums and laying down conditions. Watch this space for more.

@red:  Day Dreaming

@blue: ROFL That's like my Anki...muah! Yes girl, quit the show but before quitting the show give a tough time to Ekta and her bunch of jokers... HEE HEE HAA HAA!!!!Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suan

mandown

mandown

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
its time this show ends, a 18 yrs gap now i'm sorry but this is too much i stopped watch the show abt a month ago so if viewers have things to do stopped watch this show as well.Don't hate my comments there r just wat i tink

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by rash2222

Buzz is that Zee's numero uno show Pavitra Rishta will have an 18-year leap in November. While Ankita Lokhande will continue playing Archana, Sushant Singh Rajput, who essays the role of her husband Manav, is said to be opting out. Sushant for the longest had been wanting to go to New York to do a course in filmmaking but has been unable to do so as the popular serial showed no signs of winding up, which is why he is probably opting out. News is that he will be replaced by another actor. Producer Ekta Kapoor is apparently shortlisting the candidates. Talks are on about whether a new actor should be retained as Manav or a new character should be introduced and Ankita should be shown as a widow. In the meantime, Ankita is not too happy with the development. She is said to be throwing tantrums and laying down conditions. Watch this space for more.

@red:  Day Dreaming

@blue: ROFL That's like my Anki...muah! Yes girl, quit the show but before quitting the show give a tough time to Ekta and her bunch of jokers... HEE HEE HAA HAA!!!!Evil Smile

even i felt the same way when i read thisLOL ...
i would be disappointed if anki continued with this show post leap ...Ouch ...

gremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

i would be disappointed if anki continued with this show post leap ...Ouch ...
If this is all really true , Imagine Ankita with grey hair in a white saree, living like a dukhi atma as a widow.

Eee! *Cringes* Dead

lunza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top