Harry Potter

Debate: Umbridge Vs Bellatrix

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Yeah, so who do you think wins (or drastically loses)..Umbridge Vs Bellatrix as women..Rate them..Study them..and let's just have fun..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
I like Bellatrix. She had a reason for what she did. She did it all for Voldemort. Her love for Voldemort blinded everything else.

Umbridge on the other hand was pure evil. I loathe her.
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think bellatrix will win as she is more powerful and intelligent whereas umbridge is a looser!🤣

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bellatrix she is smart, cunning nd she is nt afraid of any one other than Voldy!!!nd is doing everything for her twisted nd disgusting love for voldy...nd she is loyal to Voldy!!!bt where as Umbridge is a coward nd Dumb...
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dislike both of them, but that's what we are supposed to do I guess going by their characters.Umbridge always had a prejudiced view on those who were part-humans and on humans too (in some case, Harry, Dumbledore etc).And Bellatrix's love for Voldemort blinded everything else.Both loved being 'evil'.I'd like to see them duel, and I have feeling Bellatrix would win, after all she seems more experienced!

BTW, Good to see back Amal.Nice Post! :)
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: herms_angel

I dislike both of them, but that's what we are supposed to do I guess going by their characters.Umbridge always had a prejudiced view on those who were part-humans and on humans too (in some case, Harry, Dumbledore etc).And Bellatrix's love for Voldemort blinded everything else.Both loved being 'evil'.I'd like to see them duel, and I have feeling Bellatrix would win, after all she seems more experienced!

BTW, Good to see back Amal.Nice Post! :)

Its nice to be back jaani..🤗
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Both are pure evil. I don't think I would ever justify Bellatrix's being "evil" all in the name of love. Yes she loved Voldemort and did it all for him, but she also killed for fun. She just liked and enjoyed torturing people. So I can never forgive her for torturing Neville's parents into insanity, and for killing Sirius Black. Yes I hate Bellatrix. I love Helena Carter, but I hate Bellatrix the character. Her love was overpowered by the desire to be evil.

Now coming to Umbridge. She was stupid, silly actually. She was evil, but I can say Umbridge didn't go around killing people for fun. Although She IS EVIL, and I HATE what she did to Harry. But then, didn't Bellatrix do the same to Hermione? So this makes it scores equal. Both are equally evil, pathetic and take pleasure in being evil, and thus I hate both of them.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Umbridge was ridiculous self centered disgusting n over confident  !!! did not like her a bit !!!

Bellatrix is  awesome n she did her part very well... !!! She was an evil character  she looked evil n acted evil too.. she even killed her cousin brother !!!  loyal to her master.  I would give her 10/10 !!!

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊