Aditya's fave films -- indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Aditya Redij's favourite films
Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Is Desh Laado, currently seen in Imagine's Preeto loves watching films especially action movies. The hunky actor says he is a big fan of all Quentin Tarantino movies. Here is a list of his top five favourite films'

Showing 1  of 5 images  Previous     Next

Apocalypto
This Mel Gibson movie has a nice story and it is one of the best action and adventure movie. What I really love about the film that all the action sequences in the film are real and aren't done by using technology. These days, you hardly get to see such action movies. The film is very realistic

Ijazzat
It's the best romantic movie I have seen till date. I loved Rekha and Naseeruddin Shah performances in the film. The songs too in the film are amazing. And everybody I know loves them.

The Godfather
I loved the both the parts. But more than the first part, I loved the sequel. I found the prequel less interesting because that's when the story progress but in the sequel you are totally soaked into it. So you can't really watch the sequel and like it. You have to watch the prequel.

Forrest Grump
The film has won six Oscars. That tells how fabulously the film has been made. It's a rom-com. It is an incredible movie and I think everyone should see it. The story is stunning and will encourage everyone to go the distance and see the world like Forrest did in the film. And to never give up on your dreams.

I loved Avatar for it's 3D effects. Also Jurassic Park. These two films are like one of those lifetime films. You only get one chance to see them in the theatre and you will cherish it forever. But if you miss it, it isn't the same watching it on DVD or television.

Edited by Armu4eva - 07 October 2011 at 7:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini86-Swetha-ash91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya's fave films -- indya.com" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.