Humse Hai Life

we need new updater||written update volunteer!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

THURSDAYYY... Cool

and yar i can write Wednesday's but on the next day Tongue
chaleyga? Ermm (do tell)
okia will add u on thursday and  about  wednesday  opsss sorry yaar Crydont want hurt u or made u sad but we need a written update on time its IF rulesCrycant ever beark sorry Cry

actually i have 3 hours free in school on thursday and can write update easily.. but i can understand that it shud b on time Smile

chalo acha theek he Wink... but i need to see Shocked... i will be writing updates for wed too but if won't be able to Ouch.. then plx dont cut my neck LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we need new updater||written update volunteer!!! (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i can write updates whenever but only after the video is posted... chalega?   so gimme any days and i'm cool with it.. as long as the video is posted (i don't have channel v)

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I am sorry i was really busy last week and did not log in to IF, please don't make so many threads regarding to the update yaar, please pm those member who signed up for yaar 

and i will do the update which i miss , i am sorry for my side because i had exams whole week and my lappy was not with me yaar 

and i am still doing the Wednesday yaar :))

I hope that u did not mind what i said yaar 

edit... and i am still doing Fridays too yaar 

Edited by .ayesha. - 08 October 2011 at 6:20pm

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
but i really want to do thursdays Big smile

Originally posted by brainychild92

i can write updates whenever but only after the video is posted... chalega?   so gimme any days and i'm cool with it.. as long as the video is posted (i don't have channel v)

yar u can watch the video on desi links Wink.. no need for video update...! videos come at desi links within 15 minutes Approve! i watch HHL there.. i too dnt have channel V Ouch

_SnowFlake_

IF-Rockerz

_SnowFlake_

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hey i can write thursday updts, this day m totally free but if any day i couldn't write for any prob so can i updt next day???

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Which days are free? Tell me. So if all are taken up then sign me up for back up for any day. Thnx!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

but i really want to do thursdays Big smile

Originally posted by brainychild92

yar u can watch the video on desi links Wink.. no need for video update...! videos come at desi links within 15 minutes Approve! i watch HHL there.. i too dnt have channel V Ouch

thats great.. can u email me the web link... i've never been on desi links so i dont know what the exact site is..i usually watch my shows on desi-tashan but that doesnt have channel v ;(

yah if i watch it then i can update any day... whatever day i'm given... so just gimme a day and i'm all for it :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.