I can't see Sandhya as a IPS officer

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She just seems like all the other bechari bahus plus she went through with a forced marriage when really she should have just said no and even taken action against her brother if he was pressuring her that much. Sandhya has become a weak character no idea if she will ever grow strong and put her own views across without hesitating like she is now.  I just can't picture Sandhya as an IPS officer at all now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to know your view.

Sandhya has a long way to go before we can accept her as an IPS officer.

From her situation, she is still a student, she has to complete her graduation but she is mature enough to understand the circumstance in her life and got married.  She is now like any new bride who steps in her in-laws house.  She is scared now as she does not know anything related to house chores, etc.  Still, her first task in mind is to let Suraj know of her dream and know whether he will allow her to study.  I do not see her as weak character as of now.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sandhya is nt weak...
she just lost her parents..her brother married her ..she is just lost...she is hurt n sad..n shez nt behaving lyk a typical bahu...
shez new 2 d house...she'll take sum tym 2 adjust...

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratsy

sandhya is nt weak...
she just lost her parents..her brother married her ..she is just lost...she is hurt n sad..n shez nt behaving lyk a typical bahu...
shez new 2 d house...she'll take sum tym 2 adjust...

I agree I think when she "overcomes"her grief she will be strong again but I think she also needs support and she will be strong if not stronger😊
angelic8219 thumbnail
Will have to see the transition in her but so far I'm not convinced. She should face her fears and take it as a challenge but so far she seems defeated.
pratsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

I agree I think when she "overcomes"her grief she will be strong again but I think she also needs support and she will be strong if not stronger😊

suraj will surely support her😳
pratsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Will have to see the transition in her but so far I'm not convinced. She should face her fears and take it as a challenge but so far she seems defeated.

i understand ur point of view..bt still...gv sum tym 2 sandhya..shez nt used 2 such type of house...
angelic8219 thumbnail
I don't think anyone can adjust to such a house lol. Bhabo definitely needs to mellow down for Sandhya's sake shes just lost her parents, she should allow her time to adjust to everything instead of scaring her so much that she can't speak to her at all.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is just the first day of Sandhya in her in-laws house.  Bhabho is sure soft towards Sandhya.  She did not know the reason for Sandhya's delay so she got irritated.
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

She just seems like all the other bechari bahus plus she went through with a forced marriage when really she should have just said no and even taken action against her brother if he was pressuring her that much. Sandhya has become a weak character no idea if she will ever grow strong and put her own views across without hesitating like she is now.  I just can't picture Sandhya as an IPS officer at all now.

I thought this myself.  A IPS officer would need to be strong and able to deal with difficult situations.  Sandhiya seems unable to even think what to do when she couldn't drape a sari.  She didn't seem like the type of person who would take charge in an emergency.  She is smart, but authoritive?