Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode News - Romance in Nainital (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
wow. I can't wait for this ME...!! Bring it on...!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode News - Romance in Nainital (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ar_sajan4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
greattt news
thnx 4 sharingg

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
WOW...thanks for sharing Hug

Haaye ME will be sizzling/intense I guess!! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

kelowna16

kelowna16

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I can't wait till Sunday...it's gonna be an awesome episode hopefully they won't show that stupid Shyam

basicquestion1

IF-Dazzler

basicquestion1

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Article says, Arnav doesn't even yell at her upon seeing her in his 

yell????????????
 i bet he must b thanking his stars Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..shybabe

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I don't know if I can wait for Sunday! Smile

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
http://starplus.startv.in/flash/assets/featured/ipkknd45.jpg                                     
                       Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? News

After Lavnaya's plans to go to Nainital with Arnav went awry, fate will land Khushi in Arnav's car, enroute to the hill station in the 'maha episode'.

A STARPlus.in source discloses, "Khushi's helpful nature has finally registered with Arnav who has eased up around her. Though Lavnaya backed out, Arnav decides to go for his business meeting in Nainital. In the maha episode, due to twist of fate, Khushi will end up in the boot of Arnav's car and will realise much later that she is on her way to Nainital ' all alone with Arnav! Both of them will be shocked to see the other. Khushi had planned few tricks to stall Arnav enroute and allow Lavanya to spend extra time with him but as Lavanya isn't on the trip with him, the tricks end up delaying them- starting with no petrol in the car.

Khushi admits, "Yes I had devised a plan to help Lavanyaji but now I am stuck with Arnav. But he didn't scream or shout - I am surprised at his softening attitude towards me. But more than ever, I want to get out of this situation as I have a feeling that things can go terribly wrong. Devi Maiyaa help me."

Arnav on the other hand is puzzled. "How did she land in my car? How did the petrol get over? I was amazed to see a responsible Khushi as I am aware ' first hand- of her penchant for trouble. I appreciate her helping Lavanya and Anjalidi and even me. I guess I am able to see the good natured side of her."

Will Arnav and Khushi come off unscathed post this adventure? Catch the mahaepside of IssPyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? this Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Link : http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-arvankhushi%27s-adventurous-escapade/news124_2366.aspx

ArshForEver

Goldie

ArshForEver

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Omg. Can't wait for tomorrow. I Think It will be all arhi tomorrow in Maha episode.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.