Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow. I can't wait for this ME...!! Bring it on...!!
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
greattt news
thnx 4 sharingg
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW...thanks for sharing πŸ€—

Haaye ME will be sizzling/intense I guess!! 😳😍
ardhika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't wait till Sunday...it's gonna be an awesome episode hopefully they won't show that stupid Shyam
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Article says, Arnav doesn't even yell at her upon seeing her in his 

yell????????????
 i bet he must b thanking his stars πŸ˜‰ 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know if I can wait for Sunday! 😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? News

After Lavnaya's plans to go to Nainital with Arnav went awry, fate will land Khushi in Arnav's car, enroute to the hill station in the 'maha episode'.

A STARPlus.in source discloses, "Khushi's helpful nature has finally registered with Arnav who has eased up around her. Though Lavnaya backed out, Arnav decides to go for his business meeting in Nainital. In the maha episode, due to twist of fate, Khushi will end up in the boot of Arnav's car and will realise much later that she is on her way to Nainital ' all alone with Arnav! Both of them will be shocked to see the other. Khushi had planned few tricks to stall Arnav enroute and allow Lavanya to spend extra time with him but as Lavanya isn't on the trip with him, the tricks end up delaying them- starting with no petrol in the car.

Khushi admits, "Yes I had devised a plan to help Lavanyaji but now I am stuck with Arnav. But he didn't scream or shout - I am surprised at his softening attitude towards me. But more than ever, I want to get out of this situation as I have a feeling that things can go terribly wrong. Devi Maiyaa help me."

Arnav on the other hand is puzzled. "How did she land in my car? How did the petrol get over? I was amazed to see a responsible Khushi as I am aware ' first hand- of her penchant for trouble. I appreciate her helping Lavanya and Anjalidi and even me. I guess I am able to see the good natured side of her."

Will Arnav and Khushi come off unscathed post this adventure? Catch the mahaepside of IssPyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? this Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Link : http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-arvankhushi%27s-adventurous-escapade/news124_2366.aspx

ArshForEver thumbnail
Omg. Can't wait for tomorrow. I Think It will be all arhi tomorrow in Maha episode.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am just waiting to see Arnav's reaction to seeing Khushi...😊
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
sunday seems so far😭😭😭 cant wait to see the priceless expressions on ArHi's faces .. one finding AJEEB girl in the trunk🀣🀣 and another finding Lard Governor and herself alone in sucha romantic placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰