Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜† I haven't done anything for you Neemee.. Kya kiya etana meine...I know that some reason you could not able to meet CID team.I wish one day you could met him.but still my intention is that CID people should know they have gr8 fans outside in India.And they were very happy after hearing about you and others fans who are outside India.You were representative of those who really loves CID.Nationality, religion,languages and culture doesn't  matter CID is universal and you are the symbol of that. So I never do big things.thanks for your kind words and completing year here.and lovely treat.Love you.πŸ€—
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the treat Neeme... And congratulations for completing one year πŸ˜Š
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congratulations neeme😊.. thts really a sweet experience... just loved reading it...
And thanks for the treat...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats neeme...wonderful experience..thanks for the treat.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Thannk You Thank You So much Shruti, Akshay, Deba, GD,Shaggy, Aadrika, Jiya, Astonish,MoonLight and Deep...Thanks Alot For Ur wishes Guys..Ur Wishes are Very Impo For Me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I m really Happy That All u Guys Liked My experience...Its all Bcz of U Guys...Thanks Alot EveryBody who wished Me Today Till Now...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Aadrika, Dear Congratulations To u Too on completing One Year On IF πŸ˜ƒ
@GD, Thanks Dear For Ur wishes and DUA..Remember Me always In Ur Prays...πŸ˜ƒ
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jiya.

πŸ˜† I haven't done anything for you Neemee.. Kya kiya etana meine...I know that some reason you could not able to meet CID team.I wish one day you could met him.but still my intention is that CID people should know they have gr8 fans outside in India.And they were very happy after hearing about you and others fans who are outside India.You were representative of those who really loves CID.Nationality, religion,languages and culture doesn't  matter CID is universal and you are the symbol of that. So I never do big things.thanks for your kind words and completing year here.and lovely treat.Love you.πŸ€—

U always Said This and I always Said that what u did Its So Preceious For me...U r A Great Frend . A Very Sweat Person..Thanks DearπŸ€—..For Everythng..MISSING U ALOTTT
Red_eyes thumbnail
@neema rly happy tht ur with 4 da past year and 2 come thanks for the treat :)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the treat neeme...😊

I remember I had opened one such thread long ago...I have some lovely memories about that thread.
Some of the contributors are still here, some are not. But I enjoyed reading it again.

Just sharing.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That's a wonderful thread, is it still open to post?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If it's locked I can open it, but do you want to bring up an old thread?Edited by visrom - 12 years ago