CID

My Experience On IF 1 Year :-) Treat Pg#2

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

There was a Day When I was Searching for Written Update of CID..All Channels Was blocked In my area..And On That time i was Crazy Abt CID. Then The Problem is That How I watch My Favorite Show..When i dont have Fast speed Net.
There was No Option Other Than To just Think abtThe  Favorite Show and leave. After so many days.One Day I was searching abt the WU..and I found One Site..But i was Not be able To read WU..It was showing That This is for Members Only..First I dont understand..But Latter i relised That THis is Forum and I m not memeber Of This Forum..And So I m not be able To Read WU'sπŸ˜•..So i have To register myself on this Forum. But i was Not interested In Forum..My Concers Was only CID WU. And after Being Member On Indian Forum.I was Just here to read WU. Was s Happy that anyhow i m still connected with my Favorite Show. THANKS TO PRIYAπŸ˜›..Bcz of her i was able To Read WU..But sometime Later Problem again start.All episodes WU was not avalible on IF..So That was The Time when I start Posting my first Post On indian Forum😊..But On that Time Only Priya was doing WU's Of CID..And she was Not be able to do all episodes WU..Bcz She was busy in her Personal works. But The CID forum was only thing through which i can keep connected with my favorite Show.. Some Peoples start sending me Buddy Request.Some Of Them I accepted and Then I start reading discussion Threads..Episodes Discussion Threads..So that i come To knw whats Going onn In CID.😊
Later I Got Fast Speed InterentπŸ˜›..and I was able To see CID on You Tube..I was Very Happy On That TimeπŸ˜ƒ..But On That Time i was Connected To IF, only with CID Forum.Due To some frends i never Thought to leave IF..πŸ˜‰
And Then I start Taking part in episode Discussion and RATIING Threads. And I got so many New FrendsπŸ˜›..And Then Journey Goes Onn...Meaning and Purpose Of being on IF was Changed..Now I was There so that i can discuss my likes and dislikes abt the show with All of You.and Also can talk with my some new But Good Frends..πŸ˜ƒ
Some Good Frends Whcih Comes close to my Heart very Soon. I got some Good Frends..some who was not part of CID forum.But also some Who was part of CID forum.There was a Time when I start connected with different memebrs of The forum with different Purpose. But then Found they are actually not good and not helpfull..But There was some Who was so helpfull..After That Time I m still connected with IF For My frends and For CID forum Too..😊
I experienced Alots of Things Here..Specilly U guys Taught me alot.πŸ˜ƒ.I met with differnt kinds of people Here.. who taught me How to behave in different Situations.I was Reserved On The Forum and bcz of U Guys Today i m much Active Member Of The Forum😊..I want To say Thanks To all of UπŸ˜ƒ..U all make My Life Happy πŸ˜ƒ..I specially want to say Thanks To Some Of My Close and Speciall Frends Of IF..πŸ˜›
TANNI (TanniDaya) πŸ€—MY Sweat Heart and Best FriendπŸ˜ƒ..she is my frend Form My intital Days On IF..She was so sweet and Kind To me.Where i met with the members Who was IF-Dazzlers  and IF-Rockers dont like To talk with Newbies..I found a Very Sweet and Gold Hearted Girl.πŸ˜ƒ Who changed My thoughts Abt the Old members of The fourm..abt whome i was Thinking "KYE SMAJTA HAN APNA APP KO"...THanks Dear..Infact I cant say Thanks To you..U will become angry To me..But I m Tankfull To my Life..That U come To my life.We are so far To each others But very Close To each other.Always i talked With u i can Imagine U.. I really want and wish I can Meat u at one Day..Thanks Dearoo to come In my Life and make My Life so happy..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
CHARU(Charu21)πŸ€—..She is not only my Frend But like a DI (elder Sis) To me..Personaly i dont like To call anyone DI here on IF..Bcz i feel That Due To this Word Frendship feeling vanished..So Its Better To call anyone with names..BUt This Girl relise me That she is like DI to me..We met with eachother On KHottey Sikkey Forum..and Then Became Frends and then Close frends.Later She Helped ME alot in Different matter..She Taught me How to make siggiesπŸ˜ƒ..I was Not interested abt siggie Before Joining IF..But after watching all of Urs creations I relly want to make siggies..And Charu Helped me alotπŸ˜›...She Is The One on IF whome I knw if I need Help Abt anythng on IF..Then i freely PM to her.And she will reply me As soon as possible..And They way She replied me and helped me..I dont have Words for That...Thank you Thank You Thank You so much Dear For EverythngπŸ€—..More Than For being my Frend..I m feeling very lucky to myself That U r My Frend...I knw U R Busy and May not be able To read This..But how can i forget To mention U..MY Swear heart and Dearoo Frend..
Shreya(luv_Cid_Shreya).. πŸ˜ƒWe are frends from the start of our Jorney on IF..And Then Bcz of KS Forum we became Close frendsπŸ€—..But Actually This credit goes To we both of us Not KS Forum..πŸ˜† U r such a good and close frend of Mine..I feel Very fresh and Happy whenever i talk with u..The Frankness and frendship between u and me is really Important For me..Thanks Dear for making me Happy with ur Good and happy Nature.πŸ˜ƒ
A Very Very Special THANKS TO MY ALL FC FRENDS.Monika, Mitalli, Purni, Twinkey, Soumi and all others..πŸ˜ƒ
In MONA i got Such a Pure Person..She is So understandable and Kind Hearted..Not only for me But For everybody.GOD BLESS U DEARπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..I really want to write more But Its all Going To long...Mitalli was one Of them Who comes To me TO HELP ME.πŸ˜›.She was First one Who iimpressed me That "IF PER ASA LOG B HAIN". Even I was Dont knw Her..Pruni(Purnima) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒSo helpfull and Charming frend..She is ready to help Always.and very Good Nature and Happy Girl.πŸ˜›
Twinkey..πŸ€—Sweety, Cutty, Bublly Frend..My First feeling abt Her was She is so reserved and dont like To talk with Others..hehe..Even She Knw Abt this..But now i also laugh on my thinking..She is very sweat and frank Girl and Close Frend Of mine..Wjho dont want to heart Anyone..If She Feel That someone IS heart by any of Her deeds..Than she will start Saying Sorry...Dont MIndπŸ˜†...Thanks Dear.U are One oF Those Frends Who make Me happy..and Makes my Time Happy which i spend On IF till Now.πŸ˜ƒAADRIKA, I innterected her First Time On CID Form..I Found Her A good and Carefull frend..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
A Big Thank You To ChinnuπŸ˜ƒ. My journey On FC DUE TO CHINNU..Thanks Chinnu dear..Bcz of U I got so many Good and Helpfull Frends..U r so sweat and Good Frend Chinnu..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Oops I think This Is going So LongπŸ˜†..will creat problem In reading to all of U..Let me try to write In short way.πŸ˜‰
Relly want to share U what i experience on IF and observe abt  all of U throught the One Year on IF..Want to say Somethng abt the most Charminga
 anf avalible members of The CID forumπŸ˜ƒ
VISROM, πŸ˜ƒi found a very reserved and silent kind of girl..My first feeling was like that she dont like To talk with Others..and She is mystery..But Now my thinkind are completely different..As a viewbie She si strick But She is Redy to help others.And One Thing "Log muskil sa Pasned Ata han inna".. But one Thing i want to say The way U r Doing ur job on CID forum is really really appreciatable.Bcz of U This Forum is so well organised..I really want to see this kind of discipline in other Forum..Which are really not like That.πŸ˜ƒ
Bhavana,πŸ˜› A Cute Girl With Very Strong Thinking.One of Most Impressive memebrs On IF.. When i saw Her First Time i was like "itni chte si bechi And Itni bar bari baten"πŸ˜ƒ...One of Most helpfull and Cheerfull Girl and Member on forum.πŸ˜›
Nandini,πŸ˜› not so much Intreacted With her..But found a Very Displine and Carring abt frends Girl..πŸ˜ƒ
Suuny and RAVIπŸ˜ƒ...I really like ur style of talking and Ur Post.. one Of the Most Good Writers On IF.😊
HD..😊What i say abt him..i mostly not satisfied with his Post..But Many Times I ageed..But One of The Impressive Persons on IF I must Say.πŸ˜›
 Well I want to say Alot of Things To The Others..But My Post Going To long...In SHort My Journy On IF was Good..I Experienced so many Things Here..Some was good and Some was bad..Now I m here Bcz of VISROM..She relised Me that i have To stay here.Otherwise sometimes back i was ready to left IF..i was Hurt badly due To some ReasonsπŸ˜’..And now I m happy That i m here atleats i completed My One Year on IF.😊 BCZ Of IF I met with JiyaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..And One Thing Abt which i never ever Thought Happend with me..I write My letter to CID TEAMπŸ˜›..Thanks Jiya U did It for me..I dont have Words for This GirlπŸ˜›..when She said She Is there as My sister..I cant express my feelings abt her..I really wish and Pray That may u get all happiness of This world.πŸ˜ƒ.the time I spend With u was so good and Important for me.Thanks Dear.Bcz of u I was able To write The Letter To CID Team..when u told me abt the response of The Team after reading Itt It was The most happiess Moment On IF for me..Not Only Jiya and all others whome I mentioned above  i m AlSo Thankfull To all of UπŸ˜›..Each and Everymember of the CID Forum Deepbanner, Saadrita, Rashida, DK,GD, Deba,Astonish,Debyon,Shaggy, moonlight nd all The Old and New Members.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ..A Speciall Thanks Who provide me Stuff for reading..i Love reading Stories..So Thanks To all Story Writer On IF AND VM Makers..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
I hope U all enjoyed Reading Itt.. i also Want to say Sorry IF i did anythng wrong Throughout my one year on IF ..And I really want to Knw what U Observe Abt Me..Ur Likes and dislikes Abt Me..If U want to say Then GOAHEAD...i Really Appreciate😊
THANKS FOR READING AND GOD LESS U ALL..BE HAPPY ALWAYSπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehhe that's very sweet Neeme !!!! Love you for this !!!! Hehehehe chote kahaan saathiya ... ek hi umr ke hai almost πŸ˜‰ ... anyways ... very sweet of you !!! Congrats on completion of an year !!
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Hehehhe that's very sweet Neeme !!!! Love you for this !!!! Hehehehe chote kahaan saathiya ... ek hi umr ke hai almost πŸ˜‰ ... anyways ... very sweet of you !!! Congrats on completion of an year !!

Heheh Yes Thats True..But On That Time I feel U r Kid...πŸ˜†...Thanks Dear For Ur wishes πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That was really sweet...πŸ€— I didn't do anything...why are you writing all that about me??? 😳

ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear its so sweet 😊 to read your ist year experience on IF.So I just want to say you are the a few people whom I found a sweet and helpful friend. I hope you stay on If for many more years to come. You are a very sweet friend 😊😊😊😊
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arrey yaar ... am sharmaying now     πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

nice post neeme ... and congratulations for completing 1 year πŸ˜ƒ

your a sweet friend ...  hope you remain the same for ever πŸ€—
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats on completing 1 yr... it was nice to read ur experience... 😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats neeme! Loved reading your experience, it's so sweet. πŸ˜ƒ
neeme thumbnail
Thanks So much Deepika, Twinkey and Anonymouse7..Thanks For U Wishes πŸ˜ƒ
@Anonymouse7, WHy u Changed Ur name.??

@VIS, Dear What i feel I just said..U r Really perfect as Viewbie..Whenever I visit anyother Forum I want to see That forum Like CID..But they are really not like CID Forum.. And Today This Forum is well organised Its all bcz of U.πŸ˜ƒ
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats neeme for completing full one year. Nice to know about your experience here