Uravugal

*Uravugal Oct 2011 Updates Archives * (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Tuesday 25/10/11 Episode No 611

PILS Grad lectures - " I am not here to accuse you that you stabbed my hubby. I know that
you will not do that. And my hubby is also a gem of a man ( athu sari, kazhuthule maattikkO,
veliye vittu enga kazhuthai arukkathe amma, unakku kOdi punniyam )
All that I want to say is...unga kudumbam vera, enga kudumbam vera, got it??" ( krish sariyaana punnaakku mma,
padam  varainthu bagangal kurithaal kooda athukku puriyaathu Wink)
PILS grad leaves, Krish cries ,Gayu and Paro are happy that some one from "that " family tried to drill some sense in to that wood head MM Krish.

Villishnu kkum Roja kkum enna pOruthaMO????  Sudha comes back from the market and reports to darling MIL. Antha amma kku DIL velai illame summa irunthaa, pathindu varathu !!! Asks for a cuppa. Finally Sudha gets smart and plans to test MIL. Tells MIl that she will wash her face and then make the coffee, removes her watch, keeps it near the TV and goes to wash her face . Villishnu kku gushi,Makes sure that Sudha is inside the bath room, picks the watch and hides it behind a vessel. Sudha watches the whole drama and recalls the doctor's suggestion. Well, she gets the much needed break. Sudha comes out, promptly does a labO dibO and Villishnu for her part acts innocent. "Enge pogum??? You must have forgotten??? pOcha??? Vishnu kAaasu ambO ...blah blah..." Vishnu comes, the absconding watch gets reported. Vishnu is at his tether's end " ozhinuthaa?? Ozhiyattum...new watch vangalaam, vara vara yen da veetukku varrOm nnu irukku " Sudha picks the watch and announces
" watch is found " . This exercise confirms Sudha's doubts.

Sudha meets Vishnu's paatti in the temple and consults. " What did i do wrong?? Why is she treating me like this??? Avanga kettavangalaa??" ( yen arivu kOzhundhe, ippO vaanum kettiye !! ) Paatti says that she knows Villishnu very well. " She wanted to separate Vishnu from you by some emotional blackmail, athu nadakkalai, Vishnu supports you...athaan ipdi kooda irunthu kuzhi parikkara thittam. Get smart, babe, play her way and save your life. Ethics laam velaikku aagathu" Paatti leaves. Namba Aadum leaves the temple... Hospital ...ellarum fretting... because doctor says " innum 2 hours kku apram thaan...verdict" Swetha decides to pray . Wants to play Babar " take my life and save my hubby " Mangu aunty kku intha prayer pidikkalai. Consoles daughter who is on a self derogatory trip " all because of me...my first marriage was a disaster... ippO happy aa irukkalaam nna...vettu, kuthu..hospital..police station...vu vu vu..." Mangu aunty consoles once more...namba MM enters ( Yovvv, unakku VMSS kidaiyaathu??? Aal Aalukku keep off nnu solranga, adangave maattiya nee??? grrr ) Mangu aunty holds his collar ... " Yenna da? Tried to kill my SIL and now you come here?? Irukkara pOittara nnu paarkka vanthiyaa??" ( ayye, avvalavu samarthiyam laam avarukku illai, summa build up kudukkatheenga, ok??? Roja is livid
- enna kashta kaala story yya ithu??? Maanju maanju update vera, mudiyalai da sammmyy )

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 27 October 2011 at 6:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgahareramkJanuamara_50nithyamkvatinaeclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal Oct 2011 Updates Archives * (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Wednesday October 26th

Star Deepavali Special Programs
Star

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

ac_durgahareramkguruvignesJanusushavvimiganrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Friday, October 28th, Episode 613 
Update by atina

When Mugs told that he was stabbed by Krish, everyone  was shocked..Mugs continues," When the power came I saw Krish with blood soaked knife...and on his face I saw such a kolai veri...I wanted to ask him why did he do this nu..but I fained by then" AZ can not believe this story and asks him again...Mugs insits on telling the sdame...Swetha asks AZ to leave Mugs alone as he is already tired. Everyone leaves including Swetha...leaving Chittu with Mugs.

Ranjani informs Krish, PAro and Gayu about Mug;s cobfession. Paro supports Krish and talks bad about Mugs. She tells," since the beginning...whatever wrong things Mugunthan did...Krishnan would take the blame and even got belt adi from his dad" Here comes Visa with her rubber tongue...Oru vazhiyaa...Ranjani takes her out...by force...But before she leaves she takes sand and saabam vidals..." neenga naalave irukka maatteenga...naasamaa poiduveenga"

Az brings some food for Chittu...and asks for Visalam..Chiitu informs him that she went after Ranjani. Meantime Ranjani and Visa come there and Ranjani tells Az about Visa's saabam to paro's family. Az scolds her. Visa tells that she is going to the police to complain about krishnan...but Az stops her...Now Visa asks," Ok I will not go to police...but can you give nice Belt adi to Krishnan and ask him why he did nu? mudiyaathu illeh...so let me go to the police then"

Chittu interferes and tells," I have been fighting to bring these two families together but now I am giving up...let us put an end to all this...let us forgive them and leave this matter with this...atheh...mannipooo is more stronger punishment than thandipooo"

Now Swetha is with Mugs...trying to feed him some juice. Chittu comes there with food and tells," Swetha you better go home and take bath and take a little rest and come back" Swetha replies," Ok ..Chitra ivar romba adam pudikaraar saapida...be near him when he eats and make him eat well...I will come back with in two hours" Mugs tells Swetha to go carefully...

Chittu makes Mugs to slow walk inside the room ..a nurse comes and asks her to buy some medicine..Chittu goes out to buy medicine...Three police men enter Mug's room and asks Mugs what happened..Mugs explained everything to them ( muted talk) The inspector tells him to sign the paper so that they can get Krish arrested. Mugs happily signs that paper.

In Krish's house...again and again Gayu asks him why he did not listen to her...and Paro also tells the same. Ranjani is also there...here come the police team to arrest Krish for trying to murder Mugunthan...
everyone is shocked...
[MEMEBRSONLY]

Edited by atina - 28 October 2011 at 9:44pm

guruvignessushavviJanumigannewt2007eclatrojapoooo

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hareramknithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top