Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Sathya, poor Sandhya really was a fish out of water but she gained her footing pretty soon even though she was puzzled by many things.

This Bhabo, she is abrasive and harsh, but underneath is a different story. I think Sandhya with her 'Mummy ji' may just bring out the softer bhabo for all to see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trophy Piece; Thy Name Sandhya (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Yeah, Sathya, poor Sandhya really was a fish out of water but she gained her footing pretty soon even though she was puzzled by many things.

This Bhabo, she is abrasive and harsh, but underneath is a different story. I think Sandhya with her 'Mummy ji' may just bring out the softer bhabo for all to see...

Well I doubt it very much!  If that happened their wouldent be a story to watch would their! A nice soft MIL and a happily married girl?? Not the material for drama really! Embarrassed

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Well, just started watching DABH...i would say that still there are many families all around the world...where wives are more educated than their husband...in India quite a common phenomenon among business families...and still girls adjust, adapt and live their life.  Here , it is a difference as Suraj's reality will come as a shock to his bride...

As far Bhabho is concerned indeed Sandhya  has raised her prestige among her friends and relatives...still very difficult to speell out the future details...But,  I am little positive...even in case of her younger DIL she is not that bad considering the attitude of DIL.  To me her attitude keeps on changing...sometimes reflecting from ordinary to considerate MIL.  hopefully, Sandhya will change some her attitude...

@ Angelbud ..watch sasural genda phool...you will be happy...

Edited by piyualka - 08 October 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadanajaya

Awesome post!!!
I felt bad for sandhya... she can't share her feelings with anyone in her sasural...we can notice pride in bhabo's eyes when sandhya came in the hall..bhabho just took suraj 's marriage as a prestige issue...she does not have concern for the sandhya's feelings..she wants to show how perfect her new DIL is ...asking her to raise her eyes n speak something...

Thank you, Sadana..

That is quite natural, Sadana.. when one enters a new household .. there will be a period of adjustment  where one keeps quiet and  observes, absorbs before  sharing happens ...True , Right now , Bhabho is more cncerend about her prestige but at the same time she is quite caring in her own rough way..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Well, just started watching DABH...i would say that still there are many families all around the world...where wives are more educated than their husband...in India quite a common phenomenon among business families...and still girls adjust, adapt and live their life.  Here , it is a difference as Suraj's reality will come as a shock to his bride...

As far Bhabho is concerned indeed Sandhya  has raised her prestige among her friends and relatives...still very difficult to speell out the future details...But,  I am little positive...even in case of her younger DIL she is not that bad considering the attitude of DIL.  To me her attitude keeps on changing...sometimes reflecting from ordinary to considerate MIL.  hopefully, Sandhya will change some her attitude...

@ Angelbud ..watch sasural genda phool...you will be happy...

I do watch it and i love it as well!  Thanks for the suggestion! SNS is good as well! Big smile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

nice post
enjoyd readingg

Thank You, Pratsy Big smile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Agree with you tanthya. Sandhya was indeed like a trophy for Bhabho.  Indirectly it may help Sandhya because Bhabho would not want to admit she made a mistake in choosing the wrong girl for her beloved Suraj. So she may be kinder while dealing with Sandhya when she goofs up than she is with her other daughter-in-law.  I loved the scene where Suraj helps Sandhya finish up the sweets by taking the left over sweets and gobbling them up quickly so that people do not notice she could not eat them all.  The guy has his eyes fixed on her all the time and understands even the slightest of discomfort she may be feeling.  The extent of empathy he has for her is heartwarming.  I'm sure his heart will cry out for her once he comes to know how much this poor girl really lost.    

I agree , Opti  And even Meena's attempts  may come to a naught ..but on the flip side, Meena's words and Suraj's subsequent action may turn Bhabho hostile ..

True, I really liked that scene too and also how he gently gets her hands back during the havan... he is a caring guy ...Smile

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Di...excellent post. Thumbs Up... Bhabo is an enigma---- sweet and sour--with a dash of red hot chilli...lololol...halwai family mein ek unique sample..ROFL

Yes...Bhabo was enjoying her day... she wanted to show off her new DIL and she did that...but ..Sandhya...poor girl...its going to be tough for her...

Living in a joint family ...means adjusting a lot...and here she has to deal with people who are completely different...it helps though when you have Suraj as a hubbyROFL

It will be interesting to see how the IPS drama opens up...I feel that the Lazy Kaamchor FIL will be Sandhya's support ...i dont know why...but I feel Suraj's dad will support her

Edited by JensonMishti - 09 October 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.