Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Heyy Friends,

Y'days episode dealt with Muh Dikhayi ..ordinarily a time of getting to know a new and shy  Bahu better ..but it turned into ordeal for Sandhya ...

Before that , a word of appreciation for Bhabho, ..She is harsh, she is curt, she  has no nonsense air but underneath that sandy grains of Rajasthan, there is a pure vein of water..an ability  for compassion,understanding and empathy ...

now the Muh Dikhayi ceremony.. I could completely understand  Bhabho's overwhelming urge to parade her new DIL.. for this were the women who laughed at her, who ridiculed her, who taunted her !! iit must have been a crushing blow for this proud woman and oh!! how she would love to see them rubbing their noses on earth   and she did do this y'day by asking the obnoxious women to bless Sandhya first and pointedly added "from Heart " ...Just loved that scene ...I could relish Bhabho's glee on seeing the squirming neighbors nevertheless when  one saw it from Sandhya's POv ..One could feel so sorry for her..

Here is a girl, who has lost her parents who were her backbone  and she is not even given proper grieving time to come to terms [ although there can never be a set time for it] ..She is catapulted into a joyous event  that too her own marriage ..But  fate  has played its tricks and she enters a home where people are so different that they might have plopped out from some other planet ..There is no meeting point for this two families , one is steeped in education and liberalness while the other is feudal and gives paramount importance to rituals  and she is like a fish out of waters .. She  is unable to adjust nor is given time to adjust  but instead is paraded like a trophy .. She can not narrate her discomfort to her hubby since there is still no meeting of mind or hearts  and the only person who could help her is rendered mute cos Sandhya now belongs to  Rathi's and has to follow their tradition ..

Overall, I felt that y'day Muh Dikhayi was done from Sandhya's angle hence the happiness  and Pride of Bhabho appeared  to a gloating triumph..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011Essence..bhavika0611cutegirl94ssweety007monika_2691piyualkabewafaarunima_LUITHi_Friendsarshi_karishDreamygal301ChillMaarYaarpratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trophy Piece; Thy Name Sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Big smile  Your analysis of the episode from Sandhya's standpoint is nice

Tanthya, bhabho's "Dil Se" was very nice.  Is it necessary to feed the new couple that much sweets?

Edited by b2011 - 07 October 2011 at 3:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007arshi_karishtanthya

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Apt title Sathya chechiThumbs Up

Sandhya is more like a trophy to Bhabho rather than a human being...The way she was showcased in front of everyone present must be intimidating to anyone...especially a new person in a new environment...
Also Bhabho ordering her to raise her eyes and speak out...any person in her position(Sandhya's) would definitely freak out...

But looking from Bhabho's point of view...she was humiliated and ridiculed earlier in public.That wound is fresh and throwing out a challenge & fulfilling it...she feels on top of the world...

Awesome postBig smileClap

Edited by ssweety007 - 07 October 2011 at 4:12am

b2011piyualkatanthya

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Very well said!

I really liked it how you analysed it from both angles.

Poor girl though man, she can't even get a word in...she's pretty scared of Bhabho...her "bhaboji" when Bhabho barges in was very well done.

The actress who plays Sandhya has definitely improved a lot in terms of her acting abilities.

Just so sad that SurYa won't get a chance to go on a honeymoon where they can get to know each other better. Damn it.

Haiye...how CUTE is he though?? Marjawaan gud khaake types LOL

b2011ssweety007tanthya

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice post,

padh ke achha laga

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Tanthya, bhabho's "Dil Se" was very nice.  Is it necessary to feed the new couple that much sweets?

Thank You, Bharathi Big smile

Haina, even i liked it and the way she utters it ...I don't have any idea, I have not attended Rajasthani wedding ..But I Surely would have died  had I been forced to eat so many sweets at one go..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b2011

Thank You, Bharathi Big smile

Haina, even i liked it and the way she utters it ...I don't have any idea, I have not attended Rajasthani wedding ..But I Surely would have died  had I been forced to eat so many sweets at one go..LOLLOL

i was thinking OhGod plz help her , help her , wat if , if she starts vomitingDead

beautifuly described dear

well i think bhabho is not heartless n its proved to me nowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tanthya

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
lovely one Sathya , really liked reading it ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.