Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Im in luv wid Dr. Nidhi & KTLK!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Dr. Nidhi Verma...Smiled cutest doc ever...My Kritika di has always lukd cute...Winkbt in KTLK she luks super cute! MASHALLAH...meri nazar na lag jaye unhe...Her expressions are fabulous...Angry mood,Angry happy moodBig smile, sad mood.Unhappy..She adopts evrythng beautifullyThumbs Up...Nidhi luks cute wen she smiles, talks, gets tensed, confused, sad, happy, or angry! I was always crazy abt Kritika di bcoz of her wonderful acting skills bt nw aftr watchng these 4 episodes of KTLK im getting much much much more crazier abt her...Day DreamingShe luk totally adorable in dis show! Playing wid kids in the hospital she converts herself into a kid! She is extremely Careless...even dis quality of her is cute for me...D way she says "PROBLEM" ...awww...No one cud imitate her (I tried to do it bt cudntTongue) ... d way she talks, walks, eats, smiles, drives, cries, gets angry, plays wid kids everythng is AWESOME! She herself iz totally AWESOME...!! StarClap

Well agar Kritika di ke bare me likhungi to pura forum  hi bhar jaegaTongue...Let me talk smthng abt d show...D concept is nyc...Clapthough it iz frm an old pakistani show...ppl call it a copy of d showAngry...bt i dun thnk so..it was jus a show wid 10-15 episodes...bt dis show is gonna run for surely more dan 200 episodes...or atleat 100...so a show whch was of 10 episodes cannot be copyd to make a show of more dan 100 episodes! TongueWell I agree d concept is d sameSleepy...d story is interesting...Dr. ashutoush(Mohnish) is also a gud actor...The way he advices Nidhi to be serious abt her work...and scolds her...Its nyc! I luv the talks btwn Nidhi and Ashutoush...Though we get only serious talks btwn dem till nw...hope to get sum romantic talks btwn dem soon! HeartThe chemistry btwn dem iz wonderful...Apart from d main leads I appreciate two oder actors...Its Anji (Ishita) and Dr. Malika(Rukhsar)...Anji iz really sweet(Obviously Not more dan NidhiTongue)...She iz really a gud frnd(I wish i had her as my frndCry)...D fyts btwn Anji and Nidhi takes me to my olden days wid my frndCry...And Dr. Malika...She luks prety gud...ApproveI luv d baground  tune played on her...Its heart touching! Till nw i lyk her bt i guess she iz gonna turn into a vamp later...N i'll be hating her! LOLBt i wish it dusnt happen...

I am toootttalllyyy in Love wid Dr. Nidhi (Dr. Prolbem)...And KTLK! Hope dis show gets high TRP's ...Lot of love to my sweety Kritika di...God Bless u! mwahhh...!!   HeartHugDancingBig smileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002justpratiMiracle_leo-SweetGirl-rainurubal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im in luv wid Dr. Nidhi & KTLK!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
same here...i love the show and nidhi's character very much...so chirpy and full of life...marvellous one...so bubbly...i love ashutosh too...both are poles apart but seeing both together is really sweet...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002arjuhi4evrjustprati-SweetGirl-rainurubal

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ya aftrall unlike poles attract Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4evr

ya aftrall unlike poles attract Wink

good thoughtWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr-SweetGirl-

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Ditto yaar,kritz is d beautiful doc evr onscreen. Proud 2 b fan of her. Kritz rocks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrjustprati-SweetGirl-

Miracle_leo

IF-Dazzler

Miracle_leo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I am also loved dr nidhi,she is cute n bubbly,kitto rocks n loved dr ashutosh too,he is the best dr in the world.opposite attract n as far KTLK is doing awesome job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrjustprati-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.