Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

First Impression - Rikhshaw ride to Viren's heart (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

May we are stuck on that!! Kya karen lol.

Yes there is no hope for us!...No cure!...We are dooommmeed!Cry...LOLEmbarrassedApprove...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impression - Rikhshaw ride to Viren's heart (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

till now jeevika viren scenes r beyond magical

i fell head over heels for them since the first dupatta scene

I am happy to see that KT has began to create his magic again ..and yes Krystle is ably aiding him ...Hope to see u in love with the jodi always ..

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

May , Sneha..Lovely to see u Girls Hug

Isn't it .. I  get nostalgic whenever I hear Kuch Khas, Chori Kiya re...That was one lovely period..hope this serial too gives us nuggets like RBO..

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernarbofan

yup me too they look cute

and I agree about the kt thing but he is viren cause when he was shaan he used to be restless and it is really difficlt to come out of the character whxih you have played for one and a half year you know !

altough I am in love with shanak magar jeevi are magical too

Yes, They do look cute ..

Not yet, evenn Shaan could be very still, remember that  odhani scene where he covers Khanak's head with Madhvi's odhani...he was very still in that..he is turning into Viren but is not Viren yet..

I agree..thats the reason why I am not criticizing him Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.