Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Hello,

me back with Bak bak ,

First, a confession..I absolutely , matlab totally absolutely fell in love  with ...the antique chair on which Viren was sitting..I wonder what that chair is called ?? Day Dreaming

The episode; The plot did not move at  all.., but delved deeper, The bride seeing went on uninterrupted with the future partner's getting rightly aligned despite the mischief of Maanvi ..

One had a lovely trip of Rishikesh sitting in our couches ...

KT still seemed to be stuck on Shan persona although there was glimpses of Viren ...since this are the initial period, it is quite understandable that he will take some time to emerge from the hugely popular Shaan character...

The new guy Kushal is quite adequate, He is not nervous nor is he raw .. gave out quite a decent performance for his first outing ..

Maanvi as the impulsive girl is giving an excellent performance, if only Nia avoids going overboard now and then , she would a delight to watch ..Also she must curb her tendency to rush thru her dialogues , sometimes one has to strain to hear what exactly she is saying ...one can be exuberant,vivacious without having to speak like an express train about to leave the station..

Jeevika.. having missed a epi , I am not clear and would like to know whether Jeevika is truly in love with Mannan or  does she think so bec of the constant harping by Maanvi ..cos when Jeevika and Maanvi were coming up on the terrace, the fascinated and shy looks that she directed towards Viren did not denote that she was doing all this under a duress ...I really would like to see some expression in Jeevika's eyes  [ she conveyed her interest in viren while coming on the terrace]  but other than that she was non-committal .. I understand that she has to portray a docile,submissive girl but the conflicting emotions could be shown in her eyes , her BL ...

Well, whatever it is Viren is smitten by her..lets see what twists & turns will happen now ..How Jeeven will unite ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharSPN_JD_Addictedrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impression - Rikhshaw ride to Viren's heart" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Prernarbofan

IF-Dazzler

Prernarbofan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
yup me too they look cute

and I agree about the kt thing but he is viren cause when he was shaan he used to be restless and it is really difficlt to come out of the character whxih you have played for one and a half year you know !

altough I am in love with shanak magar jeevi are magical too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Nice analysis SathyaThumbs Up...

Let's wait and watch...

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hello,

me back with Bak bak ,

First, a confession..I absolutely , matlab totally absolutely fell in love  with ...the antique chair on which Viren was sitting..I wonder what that chair is called ?? Day Dreaming

The episode; The plot did not move at  all.., but delved deeper, The bride seeing went on uninterrupted with the future partner's getting rightly aligned despite the mischief of Maanvi ..

One had a lovely trip of Rishikesh sitting in our couches ...

KT still seemed to be stuck on Shan persona although there was glimpses of Viren ...since this are the initial period, it is quite understandable that he will take some time to emerge from the hugely popular Shaan character...

The new guy Kushal is quite adequate, He is not nervous nor is he raw .. gave out quite a decent performance for his first outing ..

Maanvi as the impulsive girl is giving an excellent performance, if only Nia avoids going overboard now and then , she would a delight to watch ..Also she must curb her tendency to rush thru her dialogues , sometimes one has to strain to hear what exactly she is saying ...one can be exuberant,vivacious without having to speak like an express train about to leave the station..

Jeevika.. having missed a epi , I am not clear and would like to know whether Jeevika is truly in love with Mannan or  does she think so bec of the constant harping by Maanvi ..cos when Jeevika and Maanvi were coming up on the terrace, the fascinated and shy looks that she directed towards Viren did not denote that she was doing all this under a duress ...I really would like to see some expression in Jeevika's eyes  [ she conveyed her interest in viren while coming on the terrace]  but other than that she was non-committal .. I understand that she has to portray a docile,submissive girl but the conflicting emotions could be shown in her eyes , her BL ...

Well, whatever it is Viren is smitten by her..lets see what twists & turns will happen now ..How Jeeven will unite ??
Hi Sathya,

U r one of the MODS now? Great!

Pink- bang on except the shy part!

Bold-wondering abt the same! She loves her doc or thinks so but the looks since she saw him was something else!

JeeVen -nice name lol. Viren def is smitten!

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
And I read it as rickshaw ride to Viren's past lol.

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

And I read it as rickshaw ride to Viren's past lol.

LOLEmbarrassed...

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
May we are stuck on that!! Kya karen lol.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.