Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Wah Wah Ram jii..Oct 6*RAAT AKELI HAI*!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!Hug

Well...Priya kii talli act toh achchi hai...and soo was her singing talent!LOL

Lekin hum toh Ram ji kii taareef naa karey! Ho hii nahin sakta!Wink

Sooo where should i start?! Embarrassed His expressions were like always ek dum APT!Embarrassed And when he whispered to Vikram---yeh poori pagal ho gayi hai i felt soo bad for him! And when Vikram does poll hol becharey ram ke pairon taley zameen khisak gayi!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And ofcourse the way he caught hold of behki behki priyaDay Dreaming How cute naa!Embarrassed Also he kept on obeying her! Kulfi bhi kha lii! And when Priya says---Hau aapko daant gayaa...Motu gave such adorable frown!StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Not just that what i liked MOST about him was the WARNING he gave to priya!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when he saw he parents come there he told her to speak less! I mean it shows how caring he is!

Mr. Tablet Kapoor and Mrs. Taunting Kapoor r the BEST!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0408juhi1990isha01pavitra123M_n_hKarna89Princess13.SuganthiSAbhiAnimuaazSriBsaisamanvianizorkaverisweetshabshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wah Wah Ram jii..Oct 6*RAAT AKELI HAI*!!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Really superluved the episode.i can see it in repeating mode.sum days before i was thinking balh is good i like it ok but if there is anything extraordinary in this which made everyone to praise?i read rajan shahi interview n kamlesh pandey(script writer of ktlk) n sidhart(director of ek hazaron me meri behna hai).if we see they r competitor of ekta in one way but still they r admitting ekta is super in this show.it really matters a lot.yesterday when i was seeing the epi i really felt the bg ,scenes,cuteness, acting, dialogues everything was flawless.it was first tym that my dad joined me n mom in a serial othwise whenever we see any show my dad just go frm there n i really could see he luved balh yesterday.even in breaks he did not go.i must say what ekta does none can do.the chemistry she giv to leads bcomes unbeatable.i respect her for showing kmh n then kmh2 n now balh. She will b leading lady always.hats off to ekta n i really think the viewes r so lucky to get balh.atleast sumthing which u can enjoy frm heart.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89Ashima_Mishalanizorsaisamanvikaveri

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakmhlove

Really superluved the episode.i can see it in repeating mode.sum days before i was thinking balh is good i like it ok but if there is anything extraordinary in this which made everyone to praise?i read rajan shahi interview n kamlesh pandey(script writer of ktlk) n sidhart(director of ek hazaron me meri behna hai).if we see they r competitor of ekta in one way but still they r admitting ekta is super in this show.it really matters a lot.yesterday when i was seeing the epi i really felt the bg ,scenes,cuteness, acting, dialogues everything was flawless.it was first tym that my dad joined me n mom in a serial othwise whenever we see any show my dad just go frm there n i really could see he luved balh yesterday.even in breaks he did not go.i must say what ekta does none can do.the chemistry she giv to leads bcomes unbeatable.i respect her for showing kmh n then kmh2 n now balh. She will b leading lady always.hats off to ekta n i really think the viewes r so lucky to get balh.atleast sumthing which u can enjoy frm heart.
i completely agree with u...balh is the best serial in the television world...ram and sakshi ka chemistry really awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123Ashima_Mishalanizor

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

<font size="4">Hi everyone!Hug

Well...Priya kii talli act toh achchi hai...and soo was her singing talent!LOL

Lekin hum toh Ram ji kii taareef naa karey! Ho hii nahin sakta!Wink

Sooo where should i start?! Embarrassed His expressions were like always ek dum APT!Embarrassed And when he whispered to Vikram---yeh poori pagal ho gayi hai i felt soo bad for him! And when Vikram does poll hol becharey ram ke pairon taley zameen khisak gayi!LOL

And ofcourse the way he caught hold of behki behki priyaDay Dreaming How cute naa!Embarrassed Also he kept on obeying her! Kulfi bhi kha lii! And when Priya says---Hau aapko daant gayaa...Motu gave such adorable frown!Star

Not just that what i liked MOST about him was the WARNING he gave to priya!Embarrassed when he saw he parents come there he told her to speak less! I mean it shows how caring he is!

Mr. Tablet Kapoor and Mrs. Taunting Kapoor r the BEST!Clap</font>

I loved titles...'MR. TABLET KAPOOR' & ' MRS. TAUNTING KAPOOR' !!!! :) :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01pavitra123Ashima_Mishalanizor

isha01

isha01

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
awesome contest is running between ram and priya...but i think mr. kapoor need to be hurry cause priya has given already 4 names...and he is slow like him...but at-all they are so funny couple!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorSriB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.