Diya Aur Baati Hum

DABH beats Pavitra Rishta - TAM TRP Top 10..!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Adamti

Adamti

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I'm new as well and I think it means like the music charts it just about got into top 10 the real top shows are 1-5 I think. Its not like top 40 or anything as it would be at the end of that I think. Anyway I've been here a few times an it's always the same people that stick together not everyone thinks it's any good???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH beats Pavitra Rishta - TAM TRP Top 10..!!! (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

@ Adamti,

Diya Aur Baati is at 10 out of Top 100 and it is at 6 on SP channel show rating... Does that  answer ur query  ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011bewafaChillMaarYaar

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Best news!!!!!!

This is a tangible result and it's called WINNING!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.congrats to DABH team n yippy DABHians PartyDancing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wat a slap on  faces who rant about show being lousy ...

thanks for sharing 

@navz, thanks for sharing bhai Embarrassed

When the show is in the top five for over a year then you can call this an achievement!  This is far less than was expected for this point in the development and clearly a non achievement therefore! 

Im sorry to say but the show is actually failing hence its lack of adhesion to the original plot and its random manifestations of actress driven unbelieveabity!  That or hence total lack of direction!  Sorry guys but you all know really that its a disappointment!  Ive had emails to say that the show is not doing well and these are from professional actors!  

This lamp unfortunately contains low grade oil and a rather damp wick! 

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

congrats diya baati members. it is agreat success. IPKKND beats valika vadhu and diya baati beats pavitra rishta

ohh yeaaa Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.