Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
andaz apna apna is s most fav. never get tied of it and laugh everytime i see it..

main bajaj hoon mark idar hai

crime master gogo aankhen nokal kar gottiya khelta hoon

vastukii gama ki gun lol

pilan ki motabik

oyi ma

haila

really doctor.. really lol

Originally posted by: Kal El

I love Andaz Apna Apna. Funny how it was a flop when it was released (combination of bad publicity and effect of HAHK) but it became a cult classic afterwards.

Here's Paresh Rawal's hilarious "Hamara Bajaj" scene:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFK3qy0Zvag[/YOUTUBE]

🤣

"Bread ka badshah...aur omlette ka raja, BAJAJ... *sings* "Hamara Bajaj" "

ROFL...this never gets old 🤣
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i luv this siggy
aamir is crying why isnt he the only khan

why is he not the KING KHAN ohh god tell me

lol
Without them Bollywood would've been derelict.   Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
khans nahi hai tho kya? dhai kilo haath wala Sunny deol, big mouth wali sonam, long legged hritik, family pack wala Govinda, me is the bestest on the earth wali kareena, bra aur chaddi pehen kar mein desi girl-mein desi girl kehne waali PC, acting and dialogue delivery mein perfection nahi hai tho kya hua, per golden leg wali Kat, gori gori,.. gori gori,... gori gori...ke peeche padne waala Ranbir haina😆
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

khans nahi hai tho kya? dhai kilo haath wala Sunny deol, big mouth wali sonam, long legged hritik, family pack wala Govinda, me is the bestest on the earth wali kareena, bra aur chaddi pehen kar mein desi girl-mein desi girl kehne waali PC, acting and dialogue delivery mein perfection nahi hai tho kya hua, per golden leg wali Kat, gori gori,.. gori gori,... gori gori...ke peeche padne waala Ranbir haina😆

🤣🤣
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@hasini but without Salman there be no Katrina she had gone home much sooner lol

The others you mentioned true.

still the 3 Khans are bolly's best👏👏
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

@hasini but without Salman there be no Katrina she had gone home much sooner lol

that would've been perfect!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Desu I am SOOO using one of those avies!😆
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

and it doesn't take a f**king genius to know that minnie reet is a racist douche tryna impose her homo sapien view on to the forum. "Khans are only watched in other nations due to their name"...f**kING PRICK. If you got a prob with the name, say it how it is. 

Originally posted by: zainab25

^ you take your f**king crap somewhere else, and you're the one mentioning religion. Where the f**k did I mention religion? It's due to folks like you that cannot argue back intelligently to accuse members of bringing in things that they did not. 

Seriously, swearing and using vulgar language is not the way to get your opinion across. Stop the bad language  and bashing members. If you have a problem, report the post. Don't act immature and bash someone.  

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

well says girls 

agree ...mostly India-forums memebrs r NRIs who live on Khan land and have not much idea abt other actor's success , they think its only Khans who ruled 90s and '20s 😆 ...agar woh nahin hote to Bollwyood doob jaata 😆

btw Anil kapoor ruled for Three decades ( if some ppl r saying khans did for 2 decades is too much and greatest achievement😛 ) ...80s, 90s, and ,20 too bcz till 2-3 years back only he was playing hero's roles  😉

sunny did for 2.5 decades ...Sunjay too is in the demand as lead till now so again three Decades 

You can not just generalise members like that, and please stop making instigating remarks to try and start arguments. I've read your posts and the remarks you made are only creating trouble in the topic. Respect other people's opinions and they'll respect yours. 
Edited by xChandnix - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16