Is the Marraige REALLY necessary?

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I dont know...but I dont think its a GOOD IDEA to get Pooja and Ashmit married!! For god sake most of us are STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THE FACT THAT POORNIMA IS MARRIED TO RONIT. How can the makers of YMLH EVEN THINK that Ashmit-Pooja marraige is a good idea??😑I really felt ABOSOLUTLEY DISGUSTED YESTERDAY WATCHING POORNIMA FEELING RONIT'S SHIRT and Looking at the Photo of Ronit's.It was seriously GORSS!!🀒🀒🀒

Why do we need to bring in "marraige" on a serial like this?? I mean it was a HAPPY/FUN serial before but from January everything changed!! Why?I thought the "ORIGINAL CONCEPT" said Pooja "a 17 years old"..so what the hell is her age now..21,22?? Since when do u get married @ the age of 17-18?πŸ˜•

I seriously dont like the way this show is handling with the shaadi situations at all!!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
i'll say the one name that pops into my head
EKTA KAPOOR
does that explain enough?😡
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree its not rite to be doin it so soon. Atleast let everythin else settle show a little more of the troubles of her job, then show them fall in love, all the probs with that, THEN shaadi. That shuld take care of the show untill about next Sept. lolz Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

i'll say the one name that pops into my head
EKTA KAPOOR
does that explain enough?😡

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that explains a lot kumud and kali got married at the age of 20 i think it was

anonmember thumbnail

Well, Ekta is one reason. But even in movies, after the hero and heroine fall in love, marriage always follows. And they are usually around 19, 20 yrs old too.

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

well marriage is part of life. and for girls, parents start to worry about their shaadi. and most of them do get marreid around this age. so I think its not EKTA or anyone its more reality.

even in JJKN, which is a also not an ekta serial, her parents are worried about her shaadi. she too loves somone and wish to get married to that person. so its part of life. u cannot run away from it.

jingle thumbnail
marriage  of pooja just to extend the story line
glamour_girl thumbnail
WELL GUYS AIN'T POORNIMA SUPPOSED TO BE OLDER THAN RONIT??πŸ˜•  WELL I DON'T KNOW IM TOTALLY CONFUSED!! Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago