Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Ankita-Aditya an item 

... The former is apparently dating her co-actor after splitting up with Kuldeep Singh,her boyfriend of 12 years 

Neha Maheshwri 

Onscreen proximity often sparks off a similar equation in real life too.And the latest reel life couple who seemed to have developed a liking for each other is of Ankita Sharma and Aditya Redij who play the leading couple in Imagine TVs Preeto.As per our sources,the two are completely smitten with each other.If our khabroo is to be believed then the girl briefly dated the director of the show (who has now quit the show) before Aditya entered it.A source close to Ankita says,She was living in with a guy named Kuldeep Singh aka Vicky for a year-and-a-half before calling it quits around four months ago.She has now moved on and is seeing Aditya Redij. An eye-witness from the sets adds,Ankita and Aditya seem to be very attracted to each other.There was a scene where the actress was required to slap Aditya.She accidentally slapped him hard across his face which left him in 
shock.After the scene Ankita ran towards her makeup van and started crying,inconsolably.Everyone on the set was taken by surprise with her behaviour.Now,such accidents are normal,so what made her cry so much.We all vouch for their real life camaraderie and there is definitely something brewing between the leading couple of the show. 
While Aditya declined the buzz,Ankita confirmed that she was in a relationship with Kuldeep and rubbished all rumours about her and Aditya,I cannot divulge the reason of my split with Kuldeep as that is very personal.As far as Aditya is concerned,I am not dating him but am just good friends with him. Just-goodfriends,did we hear

WHATS COOKING Ankita Sharma and Aditya Redij 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/getpage.aspx?pageid=60&pagesize=&edid=&edlabel=TOIM&mydateHid=07-10-2011&pubname=&edname=&publabel=TOI

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubedinikhilageetjmoyee200ash91br200910maris08-Vrinda-niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Ankita Aditya an item?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanku for the article armu... Smile
TOI always brings confusing articles nothing to believe much... LOL...but OMG Ankita slapped in real bechara Aditya..Its gud to know that they are good friends... Wink

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hmmm preeto and rajbeer are having hard times & viewers may lose interest ...so...in order to keep them hooked they brought up this article DeadCrazy 1LOL ... good business technique ..keep up the good work LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharnikhilageetrahmona_paksweanasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I am not surprised Wink

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
POOR... ADITY...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Real Aditya so sweet perso Thumbs Up  & yes rajbeer & Aditya so poorrr Shocked

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@jas. I agree with you on this one.

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
OMG...u know what i al;so suspected...bcs u can tell...if a couple is actually dating..i so felt it...but then i was like no..Ankita has a bf alreday...buyt i m soo happy 2 hear this Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.