_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Any idea if there will be GoHem dandiya this time? Last time it was 'fantabulous'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was fantabulous.

Also when Kinjal rang her agent that she wanted to take part in garba at the Rajkot club I was predicting Kinjal and Dhawal vs Goham in the dandiya competition this year, but with Gopi's injured hand and no mention of it until now perhaps not.

But I'm still holding out for it, as last time it happened on the last day of Navratri, and we have like 9 dyas left right?
_Precious_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

It was fantabulous.

Also when Kinjal rang her agent that she wanted to take part in garba at the Rajkot club I was predicting Kinjal and Dhawal vs Goham in the dandiya competition this year, but with Gopi's injured hand and no mention of it until now perhaps not.

But I'm still holding out for it, as last time it happened on the last day of Navratri, and we have like 9 dyas left right?

Hey Nafisa, that was quick reply..Seems you are online all the time. Thanks for the info coz I have no idea on which day dandiya is played usually.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't Ahem say that he wouldn't be going to dandiya today?
I've been imagining GoHem dandiya would be happening tomorrow ever since I heard him say that.
_Precious_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I've been imagining GoHem dandiya would be happening tomorrow ever since I heard him say that.

I am also hoping for a GoHem dandiya since SBS people showed Ahem, Gopi, Kokila and Parag practising for dandiya. Fingers crossed!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I think they have dandiya at all the functions, even the one that's just finished they had dandiya there also.

If I remember correctly, Gopi was banned from celebrating Navratri, and she was brought to the rajkot club by Hetal towards the end of Navratri, because Ketki Elesh's mum liked Gopi and always asked after her, so I think this time also if they is going to be a competition it will be towards the end of the Navratri period.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think they have dandiya at all the functions, even the one that's just finished they had dandiya there also.

If I remember correctly, Gopi was banned from celebrating Navratri, and she was brought to the rajkot club by Hetal towards the end of Navratri, because Ketki Elesh's mum liked Gopi and always asked after her, so I think this time also if they is going to be a competition it will be towards the end of the Navratri period.

Lol it's all such a blur to me I watched all those episodes one after the other in 1 night.
Hopefully they will take part in the competition again this year. It'd be nice to see them practicing at home even though they won last year without having done.