Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

dandiya?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Any idea if there will be GoHem dandiya this time? Last time it was 'fantabulous'

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dandiya?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
It was fantabulous.

Also when Kinjal rang her agent that she wanted to take part in garba at the Rajkot club I was predicting Kinjal and Dhawal vs Goham in the dandiya competition this year, but with Gopi's injured hand and no mention of it until now perhaps not.

But I'm still holding out for it, as last time it happened on the last day of Navratri, and we have like 9 dyas left right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It was fantabulous.

Also when Kinjal rang her agent that she wanted to take part in garba at the Rajkot club I was predicting Kinjal and Dhawal vs Goham in the dandiya competition this year, but with Gopi's injured hand and no mention of it until now perhaps not.

But I'm still holding out for it, as last time it happened on the last day of Navratri, and we have like 9 dyas left right?

Hey Nafisa, that was quick reply..Seems you are online all the time. Thanks for the info coz I have no idea on which day dandiya is played usually.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Didn't Ahem say that he wouldn't be going to dandiya today?
I've been imagining GoHem dandiya would be happening tomorrow ever since I heard him say that.

_Precious_

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I've been imagining GoHem dandiya would be happening tomorrow ever since I heard him say that.

I am also hoping for a GoHem dandiya since SBS people showed Ahem, Gopi, Kokila and Parag practising for dandiya. Fingers crossed!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

I think they have dandiya at all the functions, even the one that's just finished they had dandiya there also.

If I remember correctly, Gopi was banned from celebrating Navratri, and she was brought to the rajkot club by Hetal towards the end of Navratri, because Ketki Elesh's mum liked Gopi and always asked after her, so I think this time also if they is going to be a competition it will be towards the end of the Navratri period.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_NazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I think they have dandiya at all the functions, even the one that's just finished they had dandiya there also.

If I remember correctly, Gopi was banned from celebrating Navratri, and she was brought to the rajkot club by Hetal towards the end of Navratri, because Ketki Elesh's mum liked Gopi and always asked after her, so I think this time also if they is going to be a competition it will be towards the end of the Navratri period.

Lol it's all such a blur to me I watched all those episodes one after the other in 1 night.
Hopefully they will take part in the competition again this year. It'd be nice to see them practicing at home even though they won last year without having done.

.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.