Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Alia_M786

Alia_M786

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone I am new to this forum and I thought I would experiment with a FF, so lets see how it goes...

The scene starts at RM where khushi is in the kitchen frying jalebis. Arnav enters the kitchen looking for his medication as he is feeling dizzy. On seeing Arnav, Khushi's heart starts beating really fast and she turns away to avoid him. Arnav at this point tries to reach out to Khushi as he is feeling dizzy and faints. On hearing a thud khushi quickly turns around to see Arnav on the floor and starts to panic and she doesn't understand what to do so she calls for help but no one answers as mami and la have gone to the parlour and both anjali and nani have gone to the mandir. 

Khushi then tries to wake Arnav to which he doesn't respond, a silent tear rolls down khushi's eyes and she tries to give Arnav water. Khushi then remembers hearing Anjali saying that Chotey needs to order his medicine. Thinking about how to wake arnav, khushi quickly feeds arnav a jalebi as she realises that he must have fainted due to low sugar. After a few minutes arnav opens his eyes, to see khushi in front of him. khushi feels a sigh of relief that he has opened his eyes and all her worries disappear. She wonders, why arnav affects her so much? No matter how much she tries and avoid him something just pulls her closer to him. 

Arnav at this point lost in Khushi's eyes, wonders if she is crying because of him or she is simply scared that he fainted and she was alone. Khushi asked arnav if he was ok to which he replied I am ok now. Khushi quickly wipes her tears and makes some excuse that she was crying because something fell in her eye. Arnav felt for the first time ever Khushi lied as she was unable to look him in the eye and he realised that maybe she has a good heart and I have misunderstood her. Arnav lost in khushi's thoughts realises that he is thinking about her and needs to snap out of it he is with lavanya and khushi shouldn't affect him. Khushi quickly gets up and gives arnav her hand to help him up. Arnav slowly gets up whilst they are both staring into each other's eyes and lost in their thoughts. 

Anjali comes into the kitchen and sees arnav on the floor and she worries frantically asking arnav if he is ok? Arnav tells anjali that he is fine, whilst khushi leaves the kitchen arnav stares at her, both looking at each other confused as to what just happened. Khushi tells anjali that she is going to go home now as it's quiet late. Anjali shouts at arnav for not looking after himself properly and tells him that he isnt allowed to go to the office until he gets better and if he does she won't talk to him. Arnav never questions his sister and would never do anything to upset her. His sister is the one person in his life that he would do anything for. 

Khushi lying on her bed has flashbacks of arnav coming into the kitchen and how she avoided him, a sudden sense of guilt consumes her as she thought if she didnt avoid him and helped him then maybe he wouldnt have fainted. Payal then comes asking her what she is thinking and why she hasnt gone to sleep yet. Khushi tells Payal what happened at RM to which Payal asks Khushi why she avoided arnav in the first place? Khushi for the first time in her life had no reply. Khushi thought why do I avoid him? why is it that everytime he comes close to me I panic and today I cried when he fainted as if my heart was in pain? Khushi quickly snaps out of it and tries to go to sleep as she has to go to RM early tomorrow. 

Edited by Alia_M786 - 07 October 2011 at 4:14am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011sweety3773lovebadhanmerry777Farro12arshilover75Ashgtokyoipkknd_gbdfanayesha786xxxanusha.nushmvk_15gansteressshonu2KaushalyaFanJuicee_SushieSwaran13littlemoiilakiajothijoe18zariya123shypersonpri12dbr_kmichi-Appy-sweet cherrydesigirl_VDushankitvclaksh65FAYKHAN29LyssaPiesiva2901keenu_kk.Saraa.dumasrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arnav and khushi ff updated :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
hey nice start sweetsTongue
really hope this happens soon...
can't wait for the next ff please pm me when you have updated x x

Edited by gansteress - 06 October 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_M786

sharie2525

Groupbie

sharie2525

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I like ittt plzz continueee

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
its good!!
you have to continue!!
plz send me a pm if you do!!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Vry nice... Pls continue...

Alia_M786

Alia_M786

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hey thank you everyone will continue soon. I know this might sound silly but I dont know how to PM anyone I am new here :s 

Alia_M786

Alia_M786

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Khushi arrives at RM to see everyone at home busy with preparations she is wondering whats going on and asks anjali. Anjali tells Khushi that at navratri time they have a big function at RM and they are just preparing for that. Everyone is getting ready for the function in the evening as many people are expected to come. 

Anjali tells Khushi to invite her parents is well to which khushi informs anjali that they will be unable to come as they have a pooja in their own house tonight but she will try and tell her sister payal to come, which akash overhears and smiles. Anjali calls arnav asking him where he is and that he better not be at the office. Arnav says no di I just left some things in the office and he came to get them. Tum aur tumhara office jaldi ghar auho bahut kaam hain. Arnav says he is coming. 

Khushi rings her house informing payal about the navratri function and for her to come. Payal says that she doesnt think she should come but khushi says come as anjali ji has specially invited her family and ma and bauji aren't coming so it already looks bad. Payal then agrees. 

Mami is busy finding a heavy jewellery set to where at the function tonight when nani walks past she makes a comment as she has no jewellery to which nani says hai manorama tumharey paas toh kuch bhi nahin kain sarcastically, giving her a deadly look to which mami replies nahin sasuma meri paas set hain mein to baas mazak kar rahin thi LOL

Khushi is helping lavanya get ready but she decides she wants to wear a dress and gets ready herself. Khushi walks out of lavanya's room and anjali calls her telling her to wear this sari that she brought for her. Khushi says no its ok but anjali insists saying its a thank you gift for teaching lavanya and even having an effect on chotey. Wink

Khushi has flashbacks of arnav thinking about how he asked his sister for forgiveness and thinking maybe he does have a heart but he just gets angry at me for some reason? Unhappy arey khushi ji kya hua? khushi says nothing. Anjali tells khushi to get ready in her room as everyone has come so she needs to go downstairs and will take lavanya so not to worry. 

Arnav comes home and asks jay prakash where di is and he tells arnav that she is in her room. Walking into anjali's room arnav sees a women wearing a white sari with her hair down from the back, and knows it isnt his di as she never wears white at navratri. Before he is about to ask who it is, khushi thinking its anjali speaks, arey anjali ji aap meri blouse ko fix ka saktey hain mujhe sey nahin hota. Arnav then realises that the women in the sari is no one other than khushi.Embarrassed 

Khushi turns around and before she sees arnav the lights go off. She runs towards who she thinks is anjali as she is scared of the dark. Arnav feels a soft hand clench onto him. The lights come back on after a while and khushi is shocked to see the person she is holding onto is arnav. Arnav stares at khushi in her white sari with silver work which shins out and gives khushi a radiant look with her hair down she looks simply stunning. Arnav cannot take his eyes of her as she simply looks like a beautiful angel. 

Arnav senses a fear in her eyes and remembers the time when she told him how she is scared of the dark since her parents died. A tear falls down khushi's eyes which arnav is about to wipe but then he feels something which scares him as he thought he buried these feelings away somewhere and he doesnt want khusi to realise this. He suddenly lets go of khushi which confuses her Cry

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieskscjkrempyRogerfedererallianzCHUNNU99gurukhushdanisharamasawmipkknd_gbdfantokyoayesha786xxxanusha.nushJuicee_SushieKaushalyaFanshypersonpri12jothijoe18ilakialittlemoidbr_kmichimeenalumaFAYKHAN29laksh65lara3110ushankitvc.Saraa.siva2901

Alia_M786

Alia_M786

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharie2525

I like ittt plzz continueee

Thank you all for your lovely comments have posted an update hope you enjoy it :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.