Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From heart burn to heart warming (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by current

The episode was beyond FEEL GOOD...It was full of the AWWW Quotient..I had an extra huge smile on my face..How could not you not fall in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta..
She is irrepressible ..Incorrigble and she is loveable to the point where she blunder busses her way on to your heart.

Totally agree!!! AWWlicious episode ... i was grinning like a moron through most of the first half ... and hayyeee, their stolen looks ... Day Dreaming ... how can anyone NOT be in love with this girl?

I liked the way the episode started..KKG understandably put all the goofiness behind and rose with admirable seriousness to the occassion..You gotta give this girl credit...She is not a mindless idiot..She knew the mistake had to be rectified and rectify she dd..The first AWWW scene..the kids saying sorry to Arnav...where by accident one of them calles him Jiju..Double AWWW..This was heart stopping..But ASR has mellowed..HE was understandeably upset

I loved the way Khushi spoke, softly, persuasively about elders forgiving the younger's mistakes ... credit to the dialogue writer for those words, and to Khushi for the way she said them ... yes, ASR was justifiably upset, but he seemed more like a pouty kid to me there - it's all your fault, go away, I don't want to talk to you ... awww, cute! Embarrassed And loved the way the little kid piped up ... no, jijaji, it's not didi's fault ... took the wind out of his sails completely ... awww againEmbarrassed He forgot completely what he was mad about at that one ... more important to clarify, i'm not jijaji! To which another kid comes back ... but you're going to be ... awww again!!! and this time he didn't even bother to deny it ...
loved the jijaji moments, the looks, and Khushi blushing away to kingdom come!!!

And then Anjali and Chote..Another big AWW scene..Where by he echoes the exact same words spoken by KKG..How she has wormed her way in to his heart he will never know ..Hayeee when he stops breathnig just as she starts having palpitations..Adorable scene..

Shows how much he listens to what Khushi says ... after his sister, she has become the first person who can reason with him and he actually listens, even when trying not to ... and LOVED the way Nani and Anjali knew the source of those words ... am loving cupidwa Nani! LOL

and Then the DABBA scene ...Anjali is going to be the final cement in the bonding  between ARHI...For ASR ..didi comes first..and whoever takes care of DI..is on a very high place in his heart..

Yes, the fact that Khushi took care of Anjali made a HUGE dent in his already dented heart ... I think it was the fact that she was down on her knees to actually do something, while the rest of the family just sat and watched ... especially the contrast with La standing quietly in the background ...  Anjali is his Achilles heel, and anyone who genuinely cares for her cannot be badmouthed ...
Can I add another AWW to the stolen looks here ... Day Dreaming

Khushi leaves..and he comes behind to give her the Box of goodies...hahah ..They could have bulid up on the scene ..my only gripe ..it was too short..The expressions Fabulous..the self conscious look matched by her look of utter surprise ..on how the equation has changed..ARNAV SINGH actually cares .that Khushi has not eaten..another step forward..

and finally for Khushi the food is manna form the heavans..the dabba is not her DABBA...She can't think of HIM without feeling her heartbeat ..leave alone look at him and speak to him..

Lolzzz ...a foodie like her ... sitting and LOOKING at the dabba and not eating it ... she's gone too!!! LOL

and the next day with a vow to put him out of sight and out of mind..shes speaks out her mind to a shell shocked ASR..who has a mantra throughout ..AJEEB ho tum...AWWW ..Poor girl the heartburn is only going to be more heart warming..

LOL His usual WT* expression ... it's become his permanent feature ever since Khushi entered his carefully controlled life and threw it all out of control!!! But the WT*'s have become milder and milder too!

BTW ..the faint...I saw a lot of discussion about low sugar and high sugar..Take it from the experts..the SOme pills can cause prolonged low sugars even if they are not taken..but who cares.
lolzz ... like I said, if so called medical shows don't care medical details, can't expect much here ... tho as a doc, it niggles my mind LOL but can ignore it for Arhi!!

Looking forward to the ARHIlious goodness tomorrow..This time..it is a reverse faint trip.catch
ASR faint..porbably beyond her catch ..fall ...ahaha ..revive..resuscitate..Jalebi Bai  in ultimate action doing what she does best..ooh high drool alert tomorrow..*pun intended*

is this the first time the hero faints and the heroine catches him? LOL Can't wait for this one ... Day Dreaming

and the looming Nanital trip..Huge step forward in the jolly green giant bringing a complete volte face n KKG getting LA married to ASR..

will she ... won't she ... go with them? LOL Will they ... won't they end up alone? Embarrassed

FAB post, Zainu! ClapClapClap

Diya ..Loved your take..As usual totally complete ..and not much for me to say..All I wanna say. is that this was a step fruther..ASR echoing KKG..and Also the the alomost taciturn appproval by Nani..
and you nailed it..the fact KKG was on her knees doing sometihng hit home and also the fact that he had believed the worst in her and hence the fact he rushed to give her the DABBA ..that itself was sometihng totally alien for him to do..

and now the latest SBS produced all the upcoming goodness in Nanitall..

Hayee can't wait..

Thanks Diya..you rock..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From heart burn to heart warming (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
awesome post zainab dear yesterday's epi left us with awww & i can't wait 4 today 2 c kushi caring 4 our arni & u r right who cares the technicality of the diabetic as long as it serves it's purpose which is bringing arhi togetherSmile tanx dear Jorda!

current

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Gotta admire Khushi's determination, she saw how angry Arnav got at his model being broken but she didn't give up. She continued to try and convince Arnav to accept the girls apology and eventually he did as he himself turned back to use Khushi's words.. truly an aww scene all around

Loved seeing Arnav's concern for Khushi, as soon as he heard she hadn't eaten anything he wasted no time going to give her something to eat. Poor guy was trying to talk to Khushi but she wouldn't give him a chance. I notice whenever Arnav gets annoyed with Khushi he uses her full name. He handled things well though, he didn't yell and was very sweet

Loved the last scene where Khushi is trying to avoid Arnav, poor guy was at a complete loss for words when Khushi kept going on and on and eventually left. Khushi won't be able to avoid Arnav for long, she'll have to save him. Can't wait for tommorow's epi!!

Thanks Bollywood..Yeah KKG rocked with her grit and dtermination to put things right..

and @ bold..Yeah he does that ..I have noticed it too..

Uff can't wait for the epi today..aww thanks..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Zainuu! me loved this posttt!
epi was superb.. really worth watching a lot of times.
the kids were just too adorable.. calling arnav jijaji to jijaji to be.. awww.. i wish i can adopt them to be my sisters.. ahaha.. *i'm not old yet.. still in early 20s*Embarrassed
and then khushi explaining him that young ones make mistakes unknowingly and all.. i'm super amazed, the great arnav singh raizada got those words from khushi kumari ji - super smart! ClapDay Dreaming my expression after he said that was exactly the same as khushi's. lol!
the dhabba scene was super hilarious.. khushi was talking so much thinking that arnav was going to yell at her for what happened to his room and the model + the photo.. i just loved the caring arnav yesterday.Day Dreaming -- poor guy was also confused by her ajeeb behavior!ROFL
the next day scene when khushi enters the raizada's making a promise to stay away from arnav.. and arnav, in the end, after khushi making so much rants, says "what?" awww.. i just loved his expressionsss.. he's sooo hawttt!!Day Dreaming

i was hoping for more after arnav was feeling soo uneasy and dizzy.. but i think its saved for tonight! hayyee.. i'm dying here at work waiting for tonight!

epi was amazing and sanaya & barun => fab actors!Clap

* oh hey.. did u notice barun wasn't wearing his ring?

Hey Prinky..

@ bold..no really ..now what does it mean hmmLOLLOL

ANyways the epi rocked..the kiddos were cute too bits..and the whole dabba scene was super duper cute..the expressions were fab..

Yep looking forward for today..

Thanks for your take..

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I dunno what it means tho .. Just noticed it! Hahah

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

I knowww... It was totally AWWW...Day Dreaming

I LOVED LOVED the scene where Khushi takes those kids to Arnav to apologize... The jeejaji and hone wale jeejaji bits were too cute! And the way he snaps,"Main jeeja nahin hoon!" ROFL
Khushi's dialogues were so good, and kudos to the cvs for using her words later in the Anjali-Arnav scene. They actually thought abt the depth of her words, which is great! He learnt how to say sorry from her, and he's learnt how to forgive from her. For someone to be able to do that in itself means that KKG has a HUGE meaning in his life.
Her words impact him so much, even when he's angry.. And her saving and helping Anjali from that fall makes him respect her even more. First with Khushi comforting Anjali in that anniversary party where Syaam abandoned her, and now here, both instances helping Arnav understand Khushi better... His di means the world to him, and he can't see her in pain.. I wonder what his reaction will be when Shyam's truth is revealed. Will he still think that Khushi gave his sister the pain?

Dabba scene was another aww... Yeah too short though.LOL Khushi can't believe it, so she saves the dabba and just stares at it... She can't even bring herself to eat it. ROFL
Loved the wt* expressions in the next scene... "Samjhe aap?!" was EPIC. ROFL Poor guy actually talked to her normally, and he's like what have I done this time that she's running away?ROFL First Khushi couldn't handle his coldness, and now she can't handle his warmth. LOL

Edited by aa123.80 - 07 October 2011 at 5:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

currentDiyaS

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali may not be the one to hold grudges but she is pretty sensitive and does get hurt or upset a lot. I just think it is possible that Shyam fiasco may lead to bro-sis misunderstnding.

Yep Shyam may certainly sitr things up..and yes the rift ..I think before that happens ..ASR will marry KKG..

Yup. So many things hinting towards the marriage track. I so want this Shyam fiasco to be over. It is making me feel sick. Abhaas is a talented actor but I cannot tolerate Shyam. Poor Anji, Arnav and Khushi. What he is doing is truly disgusting but unfortunately people like Shaym exists in this world.

current

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Aww Cinders..Hug lovely reply..Kiya Yaar @ green .Arnav aur antenna aur KKG ..hahah the first I have heard..only shamrni ishthyle..

@ green..Agree I don't want her to turn in to a schemingg vamp as well..

@ Blue..kiya baat hain jee...Yeh trian toh rukney ka naan nahin lete...hahahaha

Awesome Yaaat..thanks for liking the song I loved it..

Awww Zain kya karoon train rukhne ka naam hi nahi leta...control karoon toh kaiseConfused
this the effect of my pool of drool, river of slobber etc etc!

current

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.