Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From heart burn to heart warming (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Umm nice-ish episode.LOL..and now all of a sudden I am damn excited.LOL.they better not screw up here..and make me go thru the horror of watching La and Arnav in Nainital now.Disapprove.sorry I cant concentrate on the episode today ROFL..my thoughts are going into overdrive coz I have always wanted an Arhi roadtrip..I love roadtrips.ROFL and anything away from those trolls at the Raizadas..im telling you if something doesn't happen during this impending trip it will never happen .LOL.

Baki toh I am waiting for Khushi to feed Arnav tomorrow and almost touching his lips.ROFL.

Nice..ish?? Sejal.LOLLOLLOL..Yep it kinda sums it up..and yes the promise of the road trips..things keep getting better and better..

Ah yes..I guess after the Jalebi scene ..the forum will be on fire..and Yeah those lips..Sheesh..all the drool..and dribble..LOLLOL

Thanks Sejal..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From heart burn to heart warming (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali may not be the one to hold grudges but she is pretty sensitive and does get hurt or upset a lot. I just think it is possible that Shyam fiasco may lead to bro-sis misunderstnding.

Yep Shyam may certainly sitr things up..and yes the rift ..I think before that happens ..ASR will marry KKG..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

You sum up the entire episode so beautifully through such beautfiul words! <3 Honestly, I ask the same question, how can someone not fall in love with this girl! Khushi Kumari Gupta! An epic girl! Super perfectly described! =)) She can do anything! She changed Arnav! She brought that calm factor in Arnav! How cute! <3

KHUSHI kumari gupta..has changed his life around..He has been totally bowled over..

Aww thanks Woo haahhaha

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I really liked today's episode because it highlighted Khushi's grown up side but kept her effervescent self alive and ASR was justifiably rakshas like but has learned to eat crow so nicely, na?

I LOVED Anjali's spill because it showed Arnav just how easily Khushi has become a shoulder to lean on for just about everyone in the house.  But more than that, you can't just be some chamkelli off the street and get to help his Di with her brace...you've got to have empathy, nurture and you have got to have her TRUST to be let into such a delicate, intimate and personal affair.

The expressions killed me today.  Oh my gosh, the way ASR looked at her when she waltzed in saying I don't want to talk to you or listen to you, totally unprompted - "she is a martian".  It's interesting, that she has pulled this before and ASR has known why and responded with his volcanic ways - but this time, he thinks their relationship has gotten better which is why he can only muster 'kitna ajeeb hai' and 'what?'.

I am going to enjoy this run.  I hear the clacking of the roller coaster car reaching the top of the first peak.  We are going to get some treats in Nainital and then we will reach a peak when they return.  But, I know, the CV's are getting ready drop us off that cliff very soon.  I love roller coasters.

Love your post Zainab.

p.s. - jalebis have now been classified along with oysters, the spanish fly and chocolate

Anu..Hug I love your take ..you know I do..I love roller coasters too but the milder onesLOL ok so I am a wimp but I think this one promises a hair raising ride and the climax is going to be superb..just hope the drop is not too much..

@ red...add pakoras to that too..hhahah the list keeps growing..LOLLOLLOL

Thanks for liking the post Anu..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Originally posted by rechus

Excllnt post.. Khushi' actions and arnav's reaction both r superb.. Gud episd.. Thanks..

thanks Rechus..Big smile

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Khushi leaves..and he comes behind to give her the Box of goodies...hahah ..They could have bulid up on the scene ..my only gripe ..it was too short..The expressions Fabulous..the self conscious look matched by her look of utter surprise ..on how the equation has changed..ARNAV SINGH actually cares .that Khushi has not eaten..another step forward..

not sure how  I missed reading your post...loved it Smile
totally agree with the bold lines you mention...kaash we would have had more arhi dose
Day Dreaming

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

[
 hola zainu!

we've been getting good epis back to back & i hope my words dont jinx this smooth flow! im loving da fact that arnav no longer is mean & wicked to kushi although she's behaving weirdly these days. it's sooo cute when arnav gets stumped with her actions and words and he mutters how ajeeb she is

what made him change his cold attitude is my question. im not only referring to kushi but also to everybody else and arnav himself. he's not da arnav we've known & seen. was it those plants at his office room did da trick?!?! did he give da benefit of da doubt to blah assuming she knew him better?!?! hmm... i kinda feel that's one major reason apart from our maestro; kushi kumari gupta's free lessons on how to be a normal homo sapien

Aww Nadz..Hug..@ bold..the madcap KKG who can now totally drive him aroundhis little finger..I think with that apology scene they bonded which has only grown deeper...

Thanks Nadz..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya ZainHug

Loved the epi...

Apology scene was cute...Repeating her words...
Awww! Yeah! Arnav was rude...but gussa jaeez hai...bechara ko kitna time laga hoga and loved way he said "teek hai doosra ban jayega"

And yeah for him di is more important than the whole world and who takes care of her will surely secure a place in his heart, here jagaah banaa di now confirmed...So far Arnav ka aashiqui antenna was receiving waves ab Khushi ko bhi kambhaqt Ishq ne maar dala,both are transmitting and receiving..
Dabba is not DABBA Clap  Clap
Madamji staring dabba given by him...glutton in gloomy mood...dabba scene was sweet...And she snatched it away leaving him in awestruck...his "maine kya kiya" was Embarrassed
The folder scene ...he s becoming more casual with her... he is used to her presence like a family member...isn't it?...Again jalebi bai surprised him "?! What ?!" was all he was able 2 say!

Anyways I m not liking Lavanya being made a scapegoat...after her graceful exit...bringing her back...I can understand CV's have only this reason 2 bring her into RM...her unhappiness was justifiable but I don't want this 2 continue...Hope they don't turn her into a vamp

Blue was made to kill
Olive drab filled the bill

Precap - *yawns* Waiting for faintiya scene!
her dream was 2 feed her future hubby loads of jalebis na?! yeah lo, dream come true!

Song Clap Clap
loved ur post!

Aww Cinders..Hug lovely reply..Kiya Yaar @ green .Arnav aur antenna aur KKG ..hahah the first I have heard..only shamrni ishthyle..

@ green..Agree I don't want her to turn in to a schemingg vamp as well..

@ Blue..kiya baat hain jee...Yeh trian toh rukney ka naan nahin lete...hahahaha

Awesome Yaaat..thanks for liking the song I loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.