From heart burn to heart warming - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by current

The episode was beyond FEEL GOOD...It was full of the AWWW Quotient..I had an extra huge smile on my face..How could not you not fall in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta..
She is irrepressible ..Incorrigble and she is loveable to the point where she blunder busses her way on to your heart.

Totally agree!!! AWWlicious episode ... i was grinning like a moron through most of the first half ... and hayyeee, their stolen looks ... 😍 ... how can anyone NOT be in love with this girl?

I liked the way the episode started..KKG understandably put all the goofiness behind and rose with admirable seriousness to the occassion..You gotta give this girl credit...She is not a mindless idiot..She knew the mistake had to be rectified and rectify she dd..The first AWWW scene..the kids saying sorry to Arnav...where by accident one of them calles him Jiju..Double AWWW..This was heart stopping..But ASR has mellowed..HE was understandeably upset

I loved the way Khushi spoke, softly, persuasively about elders forgiving the younger's mistakes ... credit to the dialogue writer for those words, and to Khushi for the way she said them ... yes, ASR was justifiably upset, but he seemed more like a pouty kid to me there - it's all your fault, go away, I don't want to talk to you ... awww, cute! 😳 And loved the way the little kid piped up ... no, jijaji, it's not didi's fault ... took the wind out of his sails completely ... awww again😳 He forgot completely what he was mad about at that one ... more important to clarify, i'm not jijaji! To which another kid comes back ... but you're going to be ... awww again!!! and this time he didn't even bother to deny it ...
loved the jijaji moments, the looks, and Khushi blushing away to kingdom come!!!

And then Anjali and Chote..Another big AWW scene..Where by he echoes the exact same words spoken by KKG..How she has wormed her way in to his heart he will never know ..Hayeee when he stops breathnig just as she starts having palpitations..Adorable scene..

Shows how much he listens to what Khushi says ... after his sister, she has become the first person who can reason with him and he actually listens, even when trying not to ... and LOVED the way Nani and Anjali knew the source of those words ... am loving cupidwa Nani! πŸ˜†

and Then the DABBA scene ...Anjali is going to be the final cement in the bonding  between ARHI...For ASR ..didi comes first..and whoever takes care of DI..is on a very high place in his heart..

Yes, the fact that Khushi took care of Anjali made a HUGE dent in his already dented heart ... I think it was the fact that she was down on her knees to actually do something, while the rest of the family just sat and watched ... especially the contrast with La standing quietly in the background ...  Anjali is his Achilles heel, and anyone who genuinely cares for her cannot be badmouthed ...
Can I add another AWW to the stolen looks here ... 😍

Khushi leaves..and he comes behind to give her the Box of goodies...hahah ..They could have bulid up on the scene ..my only gripe ..it was too short..The expressions Fabulous..the self conscious look matched by her look of utter surprise ..on how the equation has changed..ARNAV SINGH actually cares .that Khushi has not eaten..another step forward..

and finally for Khushi the food is manna form the heavans..the dabba is not her DABBA...She can't think of HIM without feeling her heartbeat ..leave alone look at him and speak to him..

Lolzzz ...a foodie like her ... sitting and LOOKING at the dabba and not eating it ... she's gone too!!! πŸ˜†

and the next day with a vow to put him out of sight and out of mind..shes speaks out her mind to a shell shocked ASR..who has a mantra throughout ..AJEEB ho tum...AWWW ..Poor girl the heartburn is only going to be more heart warming..

πŸ˜† His usual WT* expression ... it's become his permanent feature ever since Khushi entered his carefully controlled life and threw it all out of control!!! But the WT*'s have become milder and milder too!

BTW ..the faint...I saw a lot of discussion about low sugar and high sugar..Take it from the experts..the SOme pills can cause prolonged low sugars even if they are not taken..but who cares.
lolzz ... like I said, if so called medical shows don't care medical details, can't expect much here ... tho as a doc, it niggles my mind πŸ˜† but can ignore it for Arhi!!

Looking forward to the ARHIlious goodness tomorrow..This time..it is a reverse faint trip.catch
ASR faint..porbably beyond her catch ..fall ...ahaha ..revive..resuscitate..Jalebi Bai  in ultimate action doing what she does best..ooh high drool alert tomorrow..*pun intended*

is this the first time the hero faints and the heroine catches him? πŸ˜† Can't wait for this one ... 😍

and the looming Nanital trip..Huge step forward in the jolly green giant bringing a complete volte face n KKG getting LA married to ASR..

will she ... won't she ... go with them? πŸ˜† Will they ... won't they end up alone? 😳

FAB post, Zainu! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gotta admire Khushi's determination, she saw how angry Arnav got at his model being broken but she didn't give up. She continued to try and convince Arnav to accept the girls apology and eventually he did as he himself turned back to use Khushi's words.. truly an aww scene all around

Loved seeing Arnav's concern for Khushi, as soon as he heard she hadn't eaten anything he wasted no time going to give her something to eat. Poor guy was trying to talk to Khushi but she wouldn't give him a chance. I notice whenever Arnav gets annoyed with Khushi he uses her full name. He handled things well though, he didn't yell and was very sweet

Loved the last scene where Khushi is trying to avoid Arnav, poor guy was at a complete loss for words when Khushi kept going on and on and eventually left. Khushi won't be able to avoid Arnav for long, she'll have to save him. Can't wait for tommorow's epi!!
Zainuu! me loved this posttt!
epi was superb.. really worth watching a lot of times.
the kids were just too adorable.. calling arnav jijaji to jijaji to be.. awww.. i wish i can adopt them to be my sisters.. ahaha.. *i'm not old yet.. still in early 20s*😳
and then khushi explaining him that young ones make mistakes unknowingly and all.. i'm super amazed, the great arnav singh raizada got those words from khushi kumari ji - super smart! πŸ‘πŸ˜ my expression after he said that was exactly the same as khushi's. lol!
the dhabba scene was super hilarious.. khushi was talking so much thinking that arnav was going to yell at her for what happened to his room and the model + the photo.. i just loved the caring arnav yesterday.😍 -- poor guy was also confused by her ajeeb behavior!🀣
the next day scene when khushi enters the raizada's making a promise to stay away from arnav.. and arnav, in the end, after khushi making so much rants, says "what?" awww.. i just loved his expressionsss.. he's sooo hawttt!!😍

i was hoping for more after arnav was feeling soo uneasy and dizzy.. but i think its saved for tonight! hayyee.. i'm dying here at work waiting for tonight!

epi was amazing and sanaya & barun => fab actors!πŸ‘

* oh hey.. did u notice barun wasn't wearing his ring?

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Umm nice-ish episode.πŸ˜†..and now all of a sudden I am damn excited.πŸ˜†.they better not screw up here..and make me go thru the horror of watching La and Arnav in Nainital now.πŸ˜’.sorry I cant concentrate on the episode today 🀣..my thoughts are going into overdrive coz I have always wanted an Arhi roadtrip..I love roadtrips.🀣 and anything away from those trolls at the Raizadas..im telling you if something doesn't happen during this impending trip it will never happen .πŸ˜†.

Baki toh I am waiting for Khushi to feed Arnav tomorrow and almost touching his lips.🀣.

Nice..ish?? Sejal.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Yep it kinda sums it up..and yes the promise of the road trips..things keep getting better and better..

Ah yes..I guess after the Jalebi scene ..the forum will be on fire..and Yeah those lips..Sheesh..all the drool..and dribble..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Sejal..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali may not be the one to hold grudges but she is pretty sensitive and does get hurt or upset a lot. I just think it is possible that Shyam fiasco may lead to bro-sis misunderstnding.

Yep Shyam may certainly sitr things up..and yes the rift ..I think before that happens ..ASR will marry KKG..
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

You sum up the entire episode so beautifully through such beautfiul words! <3 Honestly, I ask the same question, how can someone not fall in love with this girl! Khushi Kumari Gupta! An epic girl! Super perfectly described! =)) She can do anything! She changed Arnav! She brought that calm factor in Arnav! How cute! <3

KHUSHI kumari gupta..has changed his life around..He has been totally bowled over..

Aww thanks Woo haahhaha
Originally posted by momma1128

I really liked today's episode because it highlighted Khushi's grown up side but kept her effervescent self alive and ASR was justifiably rakshas like but has learned to eat crow so nicely, na?

I LOVED Anjali's spill because it showed Arnav just how easily Khushi has become a shoulder to lean on for just about everyone in the house.  But more than that, you can't just be some chamkelli off the street and get to help his Di with her brace...you've got to have empathy, nurture and you have got to have her TRUST to be let into such a delicate, intimate and personal affair.

The expressions killed me today.  Oh my gosh, the way ASR looked at her when she waltzed in saying I don't want to talk to you or listen to you, totally unprompted - "she is a martian".  It's interesting, that she has pulled this before and ASR has known why and responded with his volcanic ways - but this time, he thinks their relationship has gotten better which is why he can only muster 'kitna ajeeb hai' and 'what?'.

I am going to enjoy this run.  I hear the clacking of the roller coaster car reaching the top of the first peak.  We are going to get some treats in Nainital and then we will reach a peak when they return.  But, I know, the CV's are getting ready drop us off that cliff very soon.  I love roller coasters.

Love your post Zainab.

p.s. - jalebis have now been classified along with oysters, the spanish fly and chocolate

Anu..πŸ€— I love your take ..you know I do..I love roller coasters too but the milder onesπŸ˜† ok so I am a wimp but I think this one promises a hair raising ride and the climax is going to be superb..just hope the drop is not too much..

@ red...add pakoras to that too..hhahah the list keeps growing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for liking the post Anu..
Originally posted by rechus

Excllnt post.. Khushi' actions and arnav's reaction both r superb.. Gud episd.. Thanks..

thanks Rechus..πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi leaves..and he comes behind to give her the Box of goodies...hahah ..They could have bulid up on the scene ..my only gripe ..it was too short..The expressions Fabulous..the self conscious look matched by her look of utter surprise ..on how the equation has changed..ARNAV SINGH actually cares .that Khushi has not eaten..another step forward..

not sure how  I missed reading your post...loved it 😊
totally agree with the bold lines you mention...kaash we would have had more arhi dose
😍
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

[
 hola zainu!

we've been getting good epis back to back & i hope my words dont jinx this smooth flow! im loving da fact that arnav no longer is mean & wicked to kushi although she's behaving weirdly these days. it's sooo cute when arnav gets stumped with her actions and words and he mutters how ajeeb she is

what made him change his cold attitude is my question. im not only referring to kushi but also to everybody else and arnav himself. he's not da arnav we've known & seen. was it those plants at his office room did da trick?!?! did he give da benefit of da doubt to blah assuming she knew him better?!?! hmm... i kinda feel that's one major reason apart from our maestro; kushi kumari gupta's free lessons on how to be a normal homo sapien

Aww Nadz..πŸ€—..@ bold..the madcap KKG who can now totally drive him aroundhis little finger..I think with that apology scene they bonded which has only grown deeper...

Thanks Nadz..