Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From heart burn to heart warming (Page 2)

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hey Zain! Hug

Splendid post as usual. Vaise, to read your posts one needs a lot of focus and attention - can't just skim over them. Each sentence has so much depth. Tongue

I think everyone on the forum today must have loved today's episode.
It had a serving of every good dish on the buffet - Arnav Khushi nok -jhonk, Khushi being the gracious one, Khushi being the doctor to ASR's Di, Arnav appreciating Khushi's good deed and finally Arnav rewarding her with food!!

Did you notice the split second of jealousy/envy/discomfort on Khushi's face when La mentioned marriage with ASR? KKG is getting classic symptoms of 1st stage of Lovaria!

Naniji was also grinning from ear to ear today - for once she was not yelling at Ms Kassyap, because Khusi Bitiya had monopolized everyone's attention with her 'niswarth seva' today.

I particularly liked the scene where they focused on Khushi tightening Anji's leg brace with her hands and Arnav seeing and comprehending the significance of the situation.
And him repeating Khushi's words to pacify his Di was so heart warming.  
Anjali is a strong catalyst for progress in Arnav and Khushi's relationship. Ironically, jab bhi Arnav apni Di ko hurt karta hai, Khushi anjaane mein un donon ko mila deti hai. It'll be interesting to see when Shyam's truth comes out, how the equation amongst the three will change.

Today's episode belonged to Khushi all the way. Although it was sheer goofiness, but I loved how KKG said "Hamla gum ne nahi todha"!! LOL

Hey Swethsy..Hug

You really flatter me beyond belief..Big smile..If I do half as much ..then thank you so much...

and Yes interesting point you have there..

The equation between the three of them..Arnav..Anjali and Khushi..how will it change..

Well the hate will be back soon..the cold front but Anjali..somehow I think it is not her nature to hold grudges but depends how well the slimeball shyam convinces her...and that is why this week is soo rocking..so bring on the fun and masti..

Yup on you with the Dabba scene with her constant hamming..She was Awesome and so was BArun...He portrayed the discomfiture puuurfectly..Uff it was such a waste of a RABBA VE moment..but they gave us the heartbeats instead..

Tomorrow promises to be a treat..please let KKG be a bit more gentle with our hero..

and yes the green goblin is making inroads on our girl..

Way to Go Sweths..Loved your take..Clap

Edited by current - 06 October 2011 at 5:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011sbk2

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsel

Great postBig smile,ThanksStar

My heart is burning with love,

All can see this flame,

My heart is pulsing with passion,

like waves on an ocean.

Whatever your Problems, whatever your pain, 
There will always be sunshine, after the rain...
Perhaps you may Hinder, perhaps even fall, 
But God's always ready, To answer your call...
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
A word from His lips can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may remain, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish in dawn's early light.
The Almighty is waiting, somewhere above
To give you His blessings and send you His love...
Whatever your Problems, whatever your pain, 
God always sends rainbows 
after the rain..

Awesome ..Rainbows after the rain..thanks so much TINSEL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

[

Hi Zainab!! Smile

Yes. the episode was FEEL GOOD. finally we see some proper communication between Arnav and Khushi. Do i see a camaraderie developing between the two?

Do I also see the possibility of a rift between Arnav and Anjali? I think I sense some tension building up.

I think Anjali was really hurt when Arnav said 'Di this is my house' during "KHushi Ko nikalo" incident. She hasn't forgotten.She doesn't consider the house to be hers anymore.She feels she has no right to decide who comes and who leaves.

BTW ..the faint...I saw a lot of discussion about low sugar and high sugar..Take it from the experts..the SOme pills can cause prolonged low sugars even if they are not taken..but who cares.

You are right about the low sugar. Take it from someone who comes from a family of diabetics.

Hey incandescent

I think it is the beginning of something beyond comaraderie as that suggests a comfortable friendship which they don't have..they do have this volatile truce...It  is possibly something more deeper ..a feeling they are both unable to identify at present but they feel more than friendship definitely..

and the Rift..I think not because I think Anjali's character is not one to hold grudges..She did forgive her chote yet again and smiled indulgently at him when he was echoing KKG's dialogues..so I think she is back to being her DI again...

And Yes the low sugars..anyways more sweetness tomorrow..How lucky can a girl get..She gets to rescue the hotwa in blue with own favourite sweet..sweets for the sweet..OK I have lost it totally..

Radhe1085sun2011incandescent

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Umm nice-ish episode.LOL..and now all of a sudden I am damn excited.LOL.they better not screw up here..and make me go thru the horror of watching La and Arnav in Nainital now.Disapprove.sorry I cant concentrate on the episode today ROFL..my thoughts are going into overdrive coz I have always wanted an Arhi roadtrip..I love roadtrips.ROFL and anything away from those trolls at the Raizadas..im telling you if something doesn't happen during this impending trip it will never happen .LOL.

Baki toh I am waiting for Khushi to feed Arnav tomorrow and almost touching his lips.ROFL.

sun2011currentaa123.80

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Originally posted by incandescent

[

Hi Zainab!! Smile

Yes. the episode was FEEL GOOD. finally we see some proper communication between Arnav and Khushi. Do i see a camaraderie developing between the two?

Do I also see the possibility of a rift between Arnav and Anjali? I think I sense some tension building up.

I think Anjali was really hurt when Arnav said 'Di this is my house' during "KHushi Ko nikalo" incident. She hasn't forgotten.She doesn't consider the house to be hers anymore.She feels she has no right to decide who comes and who leaves.

BTW ..the faint...I saw a lot of discussion about low sugar and high sugar..Take it from the experts..the SOme pills can cause prolonged low sugars even if they are not taken..but who cares.

You are right about the low sugar. Take it from someone who comes from a family of diabetics.

Hey incandescent

I think it is the beginning of something beyond comaraderie as that suggests a comfortable friendship which they don't have..they do have this volatile truce...It  is possibly something more deeper ..a feeling they are both unable to identify at present but they feel more than friendship definitely..

and the Rift..I think not because I think Anjali's character is not one to hold grudges..She did forgive her chote yet again and smiled indulgently at him when he was echoing KKG's dialogues..so I think she is back to being her DI again...

And Yes the low sugars..anyways more sweetness tomorrow..How lucky can a girl get..She gets to rescue the hotwa in blue with own favourite sweet..sweets for the sweet..OK I have lost it totally..

Anjali may not be the one to hold grudges but she is pretty sensitive and does get hurt or upset a lot. I just think it is possible that Shyam fiasco may lead to bro-sis misunderstnding.

Edited by incandescent - 06 October 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011current

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
You sum up the entire episode so beautifully through such beautfiul words! <3 Honestly, I ask the same question, how can someone not fall in love with this girl! Khushi Kumari Gupta! An epic girl! Super perfectly described! =)) She can do anything! She changed Arnav! She brought that calm factor in Arnav! How cute! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011current

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode because it highlighted Khushi's grown up side but kept her effervescent self alive and ASR was justifiably rakshas like but has learned to eat crow so nicely, na?

I LOVED Anjali's spill because it showed Arnav just how easily Khushi has become a shoulder to lean on for just about everyone in the house.  But more than that, you can't just be some chamkelli off the street and get to help his Di with her brace...you've got to have empathy, nurture and you have got to have her TRUST to be let into such a delicate, intimate and personal affair.

The expressions killed me today.  Oh my gosh, the way ASR looked at her when she waltzed in saying I don't want to talk to you or listen to you, totally unprompted - "she is a martian".  It's interesting, that she has pulled this before and ASR has known why and responded with his volcanic ways - but this time, he thinks their relationship has gotten better which is why he can only muster 'kitna ajeeb hai' and 'what?'.

I am going to enjoy this run.  I hear the clacking of the roller coaster car reaching the top of the first peak.  We are going to get some treats in Nainital and then we will reach a peak when they return.  But, I know, the CV's are getting ready drop us off that cliff very soon.  I love roller coasters.

Love your post Zainab.

p.s. - jalebis have now been classified along with oysters, the spanish fly and chocolate

Edited by momma1128 - 06 October 2011 at 8:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshRadhe1085mommy2000xxXSejalXxxcurrentDiyaSaa123.80

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
res Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index