From heart burn to heart warming

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode was beyond FEEL GOOD...It was full of the AWWW Quotient..I had an extra huge smile on my face..How could not you not fall in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta..
She is irrepressible ..Incorrigble and she is loveable to the point where she blunder busses her way on to your heart.

I liked the way the episode started..KKG understandably put all the goofiness behind and rose with admirable seriousness to the occassion..You gotta give this girl credit...She is not a mindless idiot..She knew the mistake had to be rectified and rectify she dd..The first AWWW scene..the kids saying sorry to Arnav...where by accident one of them calles him Jiju..Double AWWW..This was heart stopping..But ASR has mellowed..HE was understandeably upset

And then Anjali and Chote..Another big AWW scene..Where by he echoes the exact same words spoken by KKG..How she has wormed her way in to his heart he will never know ..Hayeee when he stops breathnig just as she starts having palpitations..Adorable scene..

and Then the DABBA scene ...Anjali is going to be the final cement in the bonding  between ARHI...For ASR ..didi comes first..and whoever takes care of DI..is on a very high place in his heart..

Khushi leaves..and he comes behind to give her the Box of goodies...hahah ..They could have bulid up on the scene ..my only gripe ..it was too short..The expressions Fabulous..the self conscious look matched by her look of utter surprise ..on how the equation has changed..ARNAV SINGH actually cares .that Khushi has not eaten..another step forward..

and finally for Khushi the food is manna form the heavans..the dabba is not her DABBA...She can't think of HIM without feeling her heartbeat ..leave alone look at him and speak to him..

and the next day with a vow to put him out of sight and out of mind..shes speaks out her mind to a shell shocked ASR..who has a mantra throughout ..AJEEB ho tum...AWWW ..Poor girl the heartburn is only going to be more heart warming..

BTW ..the faint...I saw a lot of discussion about low sugar and high sugar..Take it from the experts..the SOme pills can cause prolonged low sugars even if they are not taken..but who cares.
Looking forward to the ARHIlious goodness tomorrow..This time..it is a reverse faint trip.catch
ASR faint..porbably beyond her catch ..fall ...ahaha ..revive..resuscitate..Jalebi Bai  in ultimate action doing what she does best..ooh high drool alert tomorrow..*pun intended*

and the looming Nanital trip..Huge step forward in the jolly green giant bringing a complete volte face n KKG getting LA married to ASR..

and I leave you all with this..from ASR perspective..

you make it real..so apt

for Baby Blue Barunlicious Goodness
 Courtesy .Pic By ANU...Momma 1128

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLZZYWYXig&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by current - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh! Lovely post Zainab! I haven't even watched todays episode yet! But I pictured everything reading this and oh! tomorrows episode is going to be Luvvly Jubbly! πŸ˜ƒ

'Baby Blue Barunlicious' πŸ˜† 
Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Ikr Zain? I luved today's ep. I just saw on the SBB that Khushi yells at Arnav and then he faints. I hope she will feel bad later you know?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Zain! πŸ€—

Splendid post as usual. Vaise, to read your posts one needs a lot of focus and attention - can't just skim over them. Each sentence has so much depth. πŸ˜›

I think everyone on the forum today must have loved today's episode.
It had a serving of every good dish on the buffet - Arnav Khushi nok -jhonk, Khushi being the gracious one, Khushi being the doctor to ASR's Di, Arnav appreciating Khushi's good deed and finally Arnav rewarding her with food!!

Did you notice the split second of jealousy/envy/discomfort on Khushi's face when La mentioned marriage with ASR? KKG is getting classic symptoms of 1st stage of Lovaria!

Naniji was also grinning from ear to ear today - for once she was not yelling at Ms Kassyap, because Khusi Bitiya had monopolized everyone's attention with her 'niswarth seva' today.

I particularly liked the scene where they focused on Khushi tightening Anji's leg brace with her hands and Arnav seeing and comprehending the significance of the situation.
And him repeating Khushi's words to pacify his Di was so heart warming.  
Anjali is a strong catalyst for progress in Arnav and Khushi's relationship. Ironically, jab bhi Arnav apni Di ko hurt karta hai, Khushi anjaane mein un donon ko mila deti hai. It'll be interesting to see when Shyam's truth comes out, how the equation amongst the three will change.

Today's episode belonged to Khushi all the way. Although it was sheer goofiness, but I loved how KKG said "Hamla gum ne nahi todha"!! πŸ˜†
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Oooh! Lovely post Zainab! I haven't even watched todays episode yet! But I pictured everything reading this and oh! tomorrows episode is going to be Luvvly Jubbly! πŸ˜ƒ

'Baby Blue Barunlicious' πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣Oh Man ..your DP rocks...Hahha those moustaches..

Yeah I loved it..it was ARHIlious all the way..

Thanks..
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great postπŸ˜ƒ,Thanks⭐️

My heart is burning with love,

All can see this flame,

My heart is pulsing with passion,

like waves on an ocean.

Whatever your Problems, whatever your pain, 
There will always be sunshine, after the rain...
Perhaps you may Hinder, perhaps even fall, 
But God's always ready, To answer your call...
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
A word from His lips can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may remain, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish in dawn's early light.
The Almighty is waiting, somewhere above
To give you His blessings and send you His love...
God always sends rainbows 
after the rain..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: current

The episode was beyond FEEL GOOD...It was full of the AWWW Quotient..I had an extra huge smile on my face..How could not you not fall in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta..

She is irrepressible ..Incorrigble and she is loveable to the point where she blunder busses her way on to your heart.

I liked the way the episode started..KKG understandably put all the goofiness behind and rose with admirable seriousness to the occassion..You gotta give this girl credit...She is not a mindless idiot..She knew the mistake had to be rectified and rectify she dd..The first AWWW scene..the kids saying sorry to Arnav...where by accident one of them calles him Jiju..Double AWWW..This was heart stopping..But ASR has mellowed..HE was understandeably upset

And then Anjali and Chote..Another big AWW scene..Where by he echoes the exact same words spoken by KKG..How she has wormed her way in to his heart he will never know ..Hayeee when he stops breathnig just as she starts having palpitations..Adorable scene..

and Then the DABBA scene ...Anjali is going to be the final cement in the bonding  between ARHI...For ASR ..didi comes first..and whoever takes care of DI..is on a very high place in his heart..

Khushi leaves..and he comes behind to give her the Box of goodies...hahah ..They could have bulid up on the scene ..my only gripe ..it was too short..The expressions Fabulous..the self conscious look matched by her look of utter surprise ..on how the equation has changed..ARNAV SINGH actually cares .that Khushi has not eaten..another step forward..

and finally for Khushi the food is manna form the heavans..the dabba is not her DABBA...She can't think of HIM without feeling her heartbeat ..leave alone look at him and speak to him..

and the next day with a vow to put him out of sight and out of mind..shes speaks out her mind to a shell shocked ASR..who has a mantra throughout ..AJEEB ho tum...AWWW ..Poor girl the heartburn is only going to be more heart warming..

BTW ..the faint...I saw a lot of discussion about low sugar and high sugar..Take it from the experts..the SOme pills can cause prolonged low sugars even if they are not taken..but who cares.
Looking forward to the ARHIlious goodness tomorrow..This time..it is a reverse faint trip.catch
ASR faint..porbably beyond her catch ..fall ...ahaha ..revive..resuscitate..Jalebi Bai  in ultimate action doing what she does best..ooh high drool alert tomorrow..*pun intended*

and the looming Nanital trip..Huge step forward in the jolly green giant bringing a complete volte face n KKG getting LA married to ASR..

and I leave you all with this..from ASR perspective..

you make it real..so apt

for Baby Blue Barunlicious Goodness
 Courtesy .Pic By ANU...Momma 1128

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLZZYWYXig&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Zainab!! πŸ˜Š

Yes. the episode was FEEL GOOD. finally we see some proper communication between Arnav and Khushi. Do i see a camaraderie developing between the two?

Do I also see the possibility of a rift between Arnav and Anjali? I think I sense some tension building up.

I think Anjali was really hurt when Arnav said 'Di this is my house' during "KHushi Ko nikalo" incident. She hasn't forgotten.She doesn't consider the house to be hers anymore.She feels she has no right to decide who comes and who leaves.

about the faint  

You are right about the low sugar. Take it from someone who comes from a family of diabetics.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquablue17

Ikr Zain? I luved today's ep. I just saw on the SBB that Khushi yells at Arnav and then he faints. I hope she will feel bad later you know?

I just saw the SBB segment..Uff they rock..They are howlarious..and their have an amazing comfort level..thanks Aqua..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hey Zain! πŸ€—

Splendid post as usual. Vaise, to read your posts one needs a lot of focus and attention - can't just skim over them. Each sentence has so much depth. πŸ˜›

I think everyone on the forum today must have loved today's episode.
It had a serving of every good dish on the buffet - Arnav Khushi nok -jhonk, Khushi being the gracious one, Khushi being the doctor to ASR's Di, Arnav appreciating Khushi's good deed and finally Arnav rewarding her with food!!

Did you notice the split second of jealousy/envy/discomfort on Khushi's face when La mentioned marriage with ASR? KKG is getting classic symptoms of 1st stage of Lovaria!

Naniji was also grinning from ear to ear today - for once she was not yelling at Ms Kassyap, because Khusi Bitiya had monopolized everyone's attention with her 'niswarth seva' today.

I particularly liked the scene where they focused on Khushi tightening Anji's leg brace with her hands and Arnav seeing and comprehending the significance of the situation.
And him repeating Khushi's words to pacify his Di was so heart warming.  
Anjali is a strong catalyst for progress in Arnav and Khushi's relationship. Ironically, jab bhi Arnav apni Di ko hurt karta hai, Khushi anjaane mein un donon ko mila deti hai. It'll be interesting to see when Shyam's truth comes out, how the equation amongst the three will change.

Today's episode belonged to Khushi all the way. Although it was sheer goofiness, but I loved how KKG said "Hamla gum ne nahi todha"!! πŸ˜†

Hey Swethsy..πŸ€—

You really flatter me beyond belief..πŸ˜ƒ..If I do half as much ..then thank you so much...

and Yes interesting point you have there..

The equation between the three of them..Arnav..Anjali and Khushi..how will it change..

Well the hate will be back soon..the cold front but Anjali..somehow I think it is not her nature to hold grudges but depends how well the slimeball shyam convinces her...and that is why this week is soo rocking..so bring on the fun and masti..

Yup on you with the Dabba scene with her constant hamming..She was Awesome and so was BArun...He portrayed the discomfiture puuurfectly..Uff it was such a waste of a RABBA VE moment..but they gave us the heartbeats instead..

Tomorrow promises to be a treat..please let KKG be a bit more gentle with our hero..

and yes the green goblin is making inroads on our girl..

Way to Go Sweths..Loved your take..πŸ‘
Edited by current - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinsel

Great postπŸ˜ƒ,Thanks⭐️

My heart is burning with love,

All can see this flame,

My heart is pulsing with passion,

like waves on an ocean.

There will always be sunshine, after the rain...
Perhaps you may Hinder, perhaps even fall, 
But God's always ready, To answer your call...
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
A word from His lips can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may remain, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish in dawn's early light.
The Almighty is waiting, somewhere above
To give you His blessings and send you His love...
God always sends rainbows 
after the rain..

Awesome ..Rainbows after the rain..thanks so much TINSEL..