Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ishapari

Groupbie

ishapari

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Its more about  Khushi's pronounciation and accent than her education.  Khushi is not well to do, so she must have gone to government schools where the medium of teaching is mostly the state language, which in UP is Hindi. And ofcourse we know how Govt. schools run in India. She for her age is very understanding and outgoing, atleast compared to Payal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi's English (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by randomness

I have a question- what's up with Khushi's pathetic english? Hailing from Lucknow myself, I can say for certain that people are educated over there, so why try to show Lucknow down when compared to Delhi? "daactar sahab" "phoon" and there was another one in today's episode. What's up with that?

you r right. she cant tell properly "model". she said "madel". she cant tell "project". i m very frustrated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypolly

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i noticed payel can properly tell english words. why khushi cant?

pollypollyincandescent

Chimpsy

Goldie

Chimpsy

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
her English is ok for her character as KKG. she potrays herself of one who is rich in good values and culture...

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
what an issue...!!!!!!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i noticed payel can properly tell english words. why khushi cant?

yeah payal can

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

a middle class girl can be both educated and sanskari. not only sanskari

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no 7 position. sanaya's ranking  again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
It's not about the place dear...It is just the dialect...I am working since 11 years.. and I have so many highly educated people around me... but all of them have their own typical pronunciations of some particular words... it is just because they have learnt it that way... !
It is just to show difference between Arnav and Khushi... nothing much !

Cheers,
Monsi

deepi04Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.