Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome and beautiful ending
for me its happy ending..I know nupur don't give up her love easily..mayank has to accept her..loved the letters
you expressed myank's feelings wonderfully through out the story ...I know this story on mayank's pov but I liked nupur characterization the most
 you are such a amazing writer with unique writing style..plz continue your writing ...best of luck for you future..God Bless You Dear
ps: my mother tongue is Telugu & dont know English & Hindi that much ..so I don't expreesed fully what i felt while reading your story
thanks for this story and pm
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So, this is it isn't it?? A journey has come to an end and another one has begun. 

Stories are so like life or it's better to say, they are connected some way or the other to life. What is fiction for one might be reality for other. It's good to read someone's story but it's even more good to live someone's story and it doesn't mean stepping in their shoes always a fiction can engulf you so much that you forget to draw the line between reality and illusion. It is good sometimes, sometimes not but in all this the thing that stands out is the writer. It is the writer who can make it or break it, it is the writer who can give the story a soul or leave it barren, and I'm glad I know someone who just ends up giving soul to each and every of her writing.

Coming to the story all I would say is, It was a wonderful journey though it has not come to an end and will go on till time continues as journeys only end with death but soulful is the word that comes close to describing it and a line that instantly  comes to my mind is, "Abstract and vague yet Vivid and complete!"  I would have gone forever but then sometimes you just have to stop as sometimes little is more!

I wish you all the luck N and pray that all your endeavors are fulfilled. Ameen

And yes, someday I would love to read your first published poem too :)

Cheers,
A
Edited by Escapist - 11 years ago
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@NorthernLight: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful beyond words ...
-SharNeela- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you everyone who commented especially on the last chapter. I am very much inactive on IF now and requesting the admin to close the thread.

-Neela