Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SharNeela- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 18anila1

Awesome update...

Actually awesome starting as i read both d parts...
i really loved it a lottt...
so again opposite attracts...
loved dis lodsss...
Beautifully written as usual...
Mayank is here to robotic...
bt i loved hw he is wid his niece n nephew...😳
n Nupur...By God!!!
too straightforward or i shud say bhunt...
loved der convo...spcly Nupur's...
i loved dis lines a lottt...from d 1st pg...
     ""aap kahin per bhi jaao...zindagi ki kisi bhi manzar se guzron'kisi k saath bhi raho per aap ki zindagi per'aap k ehsaas per aur aap k wajood per sabse pehle aur sabse aakhir tak sirf aur sirf hamara haq qayem rahega""

Beautiful lines...😍

waiting eagerly to read further...
plzzz update soon...
love ya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi Anila...I am really enjoying your long, blue comments πŸ˜† shows you read and absorb the story in details which is a very good feature of a good reader. I am a little worried though because my stories do cause hurt and pain to this category of readers..so just an advice...don't take things literally. Read, absorb, comment and then move on πŸ˜Š If you get stuck moving forward and it seems too complicated..beyond your comprehension then feel free to leave the thread, honestly I won't mind πŸ˜Š

About your comment above, yes Mayank is just what you thought he is...and the more you read you will understand him better. Question remains though, would Nupur also understand him? 😊

Thank you sooo much for being part of my writings...you were a valuable add to my already precious reader group 😊

-Neela

-SharNeela- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

Now this wht I call Neela's writing'

Woh jis tarha Nupur n difference bataya mayank ko un k andaz aur mayank k andaz k..that what she is actually talking about'.. tht was superb'

Yeah mayank tu paka mechanic hai..actually not mechanic he is tooo right'galti ki gunjaish nhi'.

The way she first replied the email'I wanna know her further'kafi blunt hain yeah..kafi zayada'

mera dil patthar ka sahi...
bewafaa... meri har wafaon me tum ho

these are beautiful'

loved it

thanks for continuing

@red yeap...exactly! He is too right...way too much that only machine can be compared against him. Moving on, you will also find him very practical..again way too much. I guess what the readers need to keep in mind the one thing that I quoted in this update, they are not only different to each other, but they live the extremity of the characters they possess. So every shade of their characters will come across as "way too much".

Thanks for the compliments on the 2 lines...I thought you'd rather prefer the last 2 lines 😊

-Neela

p.s. @blue.. LOL

-SharNeela- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.

Thank GOD u updated..:D

it was beautiful update from start to end..i am liking the way you are portraying and dealing with both characters.
Mayank..it seems he has created a wall around him so no one could entered in his heart and find out what he is hiding inside his heart..
so he is thinking how to reply her back its mean Mayank started to think life is something more then buisness...
i really want to see how he reply her back?
eagerly waiting for next update
continue soon

@red..I am very surprised Maria because you are absolutely right. Thats why I wrote that "matters of heart seems like a forgotten history to him". Lets see...

And thanks for your comments and the multiple reminders and the public humiliation. Without the combination of all this, Tasawwur couldn't have been updated so soon πŸ˜†

-Neela

valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i Love this Mayank Sharma 😊...agar yeh aise na hote to Nupur itni zehmat na karti bar bar 😊...aapke 4 liners behadh miss kiye in dino...!

yeh kehne ki zaroorat nahi ke aapke tehreer kya kar jaate hai...ab tak aapko andaaza hojaana chahiye...kyun?😊...!

aapne phirse likhna shuru kiya iska Shukriya hume Laiba aur Maria ko karna hai...warna aapne to sanyaas lene ka faisla kar hi liya tha yeh to in dono ki musalsal koshishon ka nateeza hai jo aapko yaha wapas khench laaye...ab jo aaye to yun ke KYA BAAT HAI 😊...!

p.s...itne saare smileys se andaaza laga lijiye aapke aane ka jo asar hai 😊...Shukriya...Karam...Meherbaani janab...!
Edited by valliyah - 12 years ago
-SharNeela- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escapist

Mein kuch likhu ya nahi...nai likh dete hai apne itne pyaar se itne time k baad FF likha hai...aur waise I give you the "Gayab Writers Award" <mentioned nai hai I know..but still>

Never mind moving on!

Yaar ye toh hona hi tha...MS has to be robotic yaar I mean he is so prim and proper and itni unchi post pe hai wo bhi itni choti se age mei so its expected from the very first update itself...and he being annoyed aare this is expected ! But still kuch bhi bolo banda dil se hai bada aacha...I adore Mayank and you know why ?? He is still down to earth in a way he doesn't know...is not haughty and pride nai hai despite of his position in personal life and spends time with kids rather than the annoying adults of his family :) Aur mechanical hai toh kya hua emotions hai usmei...bus dikhte nai hai jab time aata hai they make an appearance ..agar nai hote toh he wud have not thought of Nupur only in his hectic life !

And Nupur is nupur...ladki kitni bhi dukhi kyun na ho hurt kyun na ho..duniya k samne khush rehti hai and is bubbly...uski baatein bad mei when she actually enters the scene!

So, I guess next I will be commenting will be after monthsss coz you will be updating after monthsss :D

Cheers,
Fatima

LOL..Amie you're way ahead. Already supporting Mayank which you always do and justifying his "shortcomings" i.e. twisting facts to his own favour...I like that. I have a fear that Mayank will be heavily misunderstood in this story, hence I do need a supporter for him like you. So please do read this one and don't even think twice to comment or not. Your comments will actually show a shade of Mayank that others may not see or willing to accept even if they do see it. I need a "Mayank Team" and so far its you and me in this team although I have to be a bit tactical about it but who is gonna stop you πŸ˜†

So nice to see you back on my threads! Here's the bitter truth of my life...I lost many readers at the cost of friendship..although no regrets but I wish if I could have both. So please do hang around till Tasawwur ends...you never know it may just answer some questions that you were searching for 😊

-Neela

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing updt
loved this robotic mayank & straightforward  nupur
waiting for the next updt ...cont soon
thanks for the pm
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow neela...u have this amazing style of urs thats soo unique to U..
very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
and i am extermely sorry i am commenting on all the parts sooo late...πŸ˜”

buit amazing start and the two chapters are very nice...
just loved it...

please continue soon...:)πŸ˜ƒ
shria19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
do continue soon
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

@Bold
Sorry to qoute you but I disagree with you.
Mayank never thought of her, she made him think of her. Both the times, "she" sent him an e-mail, if she hadn't he wouldn't have remembered her.
She always gets lost in his busy schedule. And she wouldn't be remembered, if she hadn't bothered e-mailing him from time to time.

Chalo thank god N updated...kahin toh banter karne milega humko aur tumko pm is so boring :P

I dunno Laiba what it is..but somehow seeing Mayank in d wrong light doesn't just go down with me well...I mean I know he din think of her but then again...fine she took the initiative and all but if he din want to he could have easily not responded to her giving the reason of "Hectic Schedule" so lady don't you just accuse him...won't go down with me don't ask me why alright coz I've no justification...and and puri kahani mei Nupur hi initiative lene wali hai aapka hero Mayank ji samne se kuch nai karenge...either wo Mr. Akdu ban kar baithe ranenge ya Mr. Confused...at least the first 2 updates point to this only :P

So I guess...I should stop...waise bhi m not feeling well down with 4-5 vomits, loose motions, headache, chakkar n fever tha...uff bahot zyada hogaya...agar aisa sab Nupur k saath hota najane Mayank kaise react karta...hmm soch rahi hoon :O

**EDITED**

Inactive till when I dunno...

Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for d next part...😳
plzzz update...πŸ˜”