Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika & Viren VM ll Tere Naina... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hey..It was awesome..The couple looks amazing,cant wait to make one on them..but as of now let me send u invitation on YT>.
Good job once again . :)

-Piya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika & Viren VM ll Tere Naina... (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theKTsmile

theKTsmile

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
nice vmSmile

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Nice VM:)Clap Beautiful song... The first meeting was cliched, but nonetheless, beautiful. I especially liked the integration of the chunris, they seem like they could be symbolic of the colours of their future relationship. She looks stunning, esp. when hiding behind the gathered chunris. And this is the first time I am watching Karan, and I find his eyes have a natural impishness to them!Embarrassed

Cheers,
dc

Thank you hun Smile sorry for replying late I wasn't feeling well Ouch
Thank you so much for your lovely comments... I agree I fell in love with this couple the minutes I saw this scene :D it was picturised beautifull... Even I find Krystle really pretty and I just love her hair LOL
and Karan... Oh boy...! Lol same here it was my first time I am watching him and so far he looks really good. Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi chic

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernarbofan

n I forgo to tell

make more

I will give you some of my little requests tooEmbarrassed

BTW can we be friends if you dont mind !

Yeah surely I will make more in future. Sure but at the moment m experiencing using different features so when I'll become an expert you're request wil be the first one I'll do :D pakka promise :)
And I don't mind at all :) I have sent you a friend request :)

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love4Kinshuk

lovely VM =D

Thank you :) Glad you like it :)

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey Sundas..Beautiful Video

Aminah007

Groupbie

Aminah007

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wooow its awsum <3

roseli

roseli

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
nyc vm dear but i wud b really thankful to u if u pm me all the vms u made on jiren n manvirat plzz 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.