Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Insulin fiasco... are you kidding me? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

good point im a bio student so i understand wut u mean
Thank You... for assuring me about my bio knowledge... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insulin fiasco... are you kidding me? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hi, i see what ur saying, my mum has diabetes and she's on 2 diff types of insulin to control it (now i know they never mentioned that Arnav takes insulin!) but even with that sometimes if she doesnt eat at regular intervals then her blood glucose level goes low and she needs to eat something sweet ASAP.

I think that tomoro if they say something like Arnav hasnt eaten anything on top of not taking his tablets then it'd make sense. Either way i can't wait to watch it!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129momma1128aa123.80

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirnalini

OMG
You've given us a whole class on diabetes!!!LOLLOLLOL

But don't worry... anobody whose got a diabetic family member will totally agree with you, plus, wasn't this taught in class 10th????...I'm sure it was!

I too noticed this flaw, his sugar level will drop only if he hasn't had any sugar at all, or if had had an extra dose of insulin... well, they've made a technical mistake there.

OMG Thanks... i thought for a second i was wrong...
if they wanted to show him this way... they should tell the audience that he has hypoglycemia...Confused

But this is not the first time!..just 2-3 episodes back Arnav had said that stars don't have their own light.. and to top it, everybody had agreed with him!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Yes i agree i noticed that too... but i ignored it... but today was like  "WOW" ...
ANYWAYS sidefact: the person who is handling saath nibhaana saathiya , is also in the team for ipkknd...my friend told me
i was talking to her today about these "facts" that they show... and she was like... that once they showed gopi vahu giving expired medicines... which according to their brains could kill the person on the spot... ok this is not true... i guess i know where this is coming fromConfused

The writers are not scientifically sound! Although they are very good!!!

Anyways... best of luck wid ur exam!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinianjaani07

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
You are completely right. Thanks for the information.

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavforever

Originally posted by mirnalini

OMG
You've given us a whole class on diabetes!!!LOLLOLLOL

But don't worry... anobody whose got a diabetic family member will totally agree with you, plus, wasn't this taught in class 10th????...I'm sure it was!

I too noticed this flaw, his sugar level will drop only if he hasn't had any sugar at all, or if had had an extra dose of insulin... well, they've made a technical mistake there.

OMG Thanks... i thought for a second i was wrong...
if they wanted to show him this way... they should tell the audience that he has hypoglycemia...Confused

But this is not the first time!..just 2-3 episodes back Arnav had said that stars don't have their own light.. and to top it, everybody had agreed with him!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Yes i agree i noticed that too... but i ignored it... but today was like  "WOW" ...
ANYWAYS sidefact: the person who is handling saath nibhaana saathiya , is also in the team for ipkknd...my friend told me
i was talking to her today about these "facts" that they show... and she was like... that once they showed gopi vahu giving expired medicines... which according to their brains could kill the person on the spot... ok this is not true... i guess i know where this is coming fromConfused

The writers are not scientifically sound! Although they are very good!!!

Anyways... best of luck wid ur exam!Big smile
I agree with ppl here that this is just a show, and that we shudn't get so serious abt such situations... but the CVs shud realize that they are showcasing such stuff on national television...that is, they are spreading negative awareness... such mistakes shud not be made.

This is not rocket science stuff, that a normal human being would be unaware of it, something as regular as diabetes shud not be mixed up thus, and creatives shud do their homework before they write such stuff...

Don't mean to bash, merely statingt a fact...

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

I beg to differ...there are different kinds of diabetes and different kinds of effects...my aunt is a juvenile extreme diabetic...she has had it since she was three...and whenever her sugar fluctuates...or her dose is not properly adjusted...she slips into similar trances...first she starts becoming incoherent and faints...and yes...we have to feed her sugar...actually spoonfuls...sugary coffee...juice...candies ...anything with high sugar quotient...I have seen such a case thorughout my life in my house...again..cases and types and effects differ vastly in diabetic patients...and so does the treatment.:)

Edited by eveline - 06 October 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

pinky charm

IF-Dazzler

pinky charm

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
guys there r 2 conditions 1.hyperglycemia   2.hypoglycemia...now in diaebetics always have HIGH BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL and HYPO MEANS LOW SUGAR LEVEL...so ARNAV IS DIABETIC SO IF HE WILL SKIP ONE DOZE OF MEDICINE THEN HIS SUGAR LEVEL WILL GO UP but HERE SOMETIMES in some diabetics a common condition called hypoglycemia can happens even if the person is diabetic b/c the medicines which they use some times decrease the blood sugar lower then the normal ...I think there r 2 options there was no need to show that arnav missed his medicine thart is why his sugar level go down instead of go up NOW if they showed like this its mean they r planing to send khushi behind arnav in nanital ..i think when anjali will tell khushi that chote missed his medicine and now he went to nanital without it khushi already know that arnav had low sugar level and he ate 3 jalebis and if he will miss his medicine then his sugar can go up ..that is why creatives showed that part...b/c in hyper and hypo both have their symptoms...My BE KHUSHI WILL GO AFTER ARNAV IN THIS WAY...need to wait tommorrow...

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Goes to show that even medicine fails in these soaps!!

Human body can work in any way the cvs won't... whether its logical or not that doesn't really matter!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.