πŸ˜†

(as BB would say, of course)
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Every smoker say that, i m gonna quit but very few actually do it. πŸ˜³

excatly
i know this person..who used to smoke a lot..everyday i dont know how much..
he promised himself.hez gonna quit..he dint quit..but he smoke very rarely now..probaly like twice a month & keep months past & now..he dont smoke @ allπŸ‘πŸΌ
I would say..if he wanna quit..do it once a month then his habit will go soon
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah but my mom and pop quit smoking because I complained about the smell back when I was a kid. This was back in like 1969 (I was 6) or the early 1970s before everyone started treating smokers like lepers. Back in the 1960s everyone smoked in the USA, even pregnant women. No one thought anything of it. So maybe since SRK's kids don't have to be in the same car with him he's kept it up...or maybe...if a parent REALLY gives a rats...they don't talk about it...they DO it.
Just a thought.
The parents who don't have the access to create films about being protectors just BECOME protectors...even without a paying audience and a video game...imagine that!
(and I'm sure most of you don't have to imagine. Just look at your own parents. They're superheroes without a movie saying so)
πŸ˜‰
Edited by youknowme - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: youknowme

If he tries it he'll put it down to Priyanka's influence in order to garner public sympathy for her as being such a wonderful influence that how could the public possibly villify her?

Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if that is somewhere at the back of his mind. I wonder how much longer his marriage has...really curious...
Yeah I know it sounds devious but SRK is a man with a good eye for PR. He knows what sells and how to spin things to get his way.
I do too---so I'll be watching this closelyπŸ˜†

priyanka this, priyanka that...why does she get dragged into every topic about srk??? seriously give me a break, im getting bored of this priyanka-srk manifest
^ Hey, don't blame the audience. Blame SRK and his excessive PDA with...Priyanka Chopra. 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: choco786

priyanka this, priyanka that...why does she get dragged into every topic about srk??? seriously give me a break, im getting bored of this priyanka-srk manifest

Because SRK seems to be a one woman man - he only has affairs with one woman at a time.
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ Hey, don't blame the audience. Blame SRK and his excessive PDA with...Priyanka Chopra. 

not blaming anyone, this forum circles around old gossipEdited by choco786 - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

as Ritz says: "to kya main, naachoo!" 

πŸ˜†

to kya main naachoo??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why not now Srk? 
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: choco786

not blaming anyone, this forum circles around old gossip

yup thats how this forum rolls πŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its about time he does this!