Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

rajbeer's letter?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
what do u think rajbeer would have written in it ?Ermm LOL ... ok it will clear misunderstandings between him and dhillons but in what way it will help ishu Ermm ... is he thinking if neelam's truth comes out then dhillons will approach dhruv to marry ishu without his mother's knowledge or without her consent ... will dhillons do it ? LOL then there would be no meaning of saying they are seethe saathe lok LOLLOLLOL  (which is already not so LOL ...they are laalchi people except gagan LOL nahi tho which mother will happily let a guy flirt with her daughter LOL ...preeto ke liye tho no need to say we know how excited she was on hearing rajbeer's designation ,then dhruv's affair with her sis LOL) or is he thinking if dhillons are aware of her plans then they themselves will back out Ermm ,in both ways result tho eek hi hai ROFL  ... i think even if dhruv goes against his parents then also they would not agree to it coz if they had that option then ishu and others would not have been that much worried when they heard rajbeer is trying to break that rishta Ermm... neelam's plan has to be something like her own relatives ignominies her during roka for this alliance then tears from neelam and much more drama so that dhillons will back out and dhruv also will agree to it ...doesnt it seem better Ermm where dhillons will be more satisfied LOL and ishu also could move on LOL ... at any case dhruv-ishu marrige is not gonna happen without neelam's ashirwad then y this rajbeer taking this much of pains LOL ...in preeto's words "yeh rabba ajeeb bandha hai yeh" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rajbeer's letter?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Rajbeer's other problem is that Dhruv's dad already is considering the possibility that he's spying on them and trying to figure out their real plans, so it's not like just having that other woman overhear and spill what she heard is doing any damage.  So I just don't see how Rajbeer is going to succeed.

I was trying to figure out what might be Neelam's plan to get the Dhillons themselves to can this engagement, and your scenario sounds plausable in that Neelam doesn't have to be the bad gal in this if their relatives bitch, while if the Dhillons pull out, he can't blame them either.  But would Neelam's relatives really want to make themselves hated by Dhruv?  At any rate, Dhruv has to somehow know that this is Neelam's plan if he's to persuade the Dhillons not to fall for it.

I'm trying to figure out a credible scenario where Rajbeer can at least clear his own name, regardless of whether he saves Ishuv's wedding or not.  Or will their wedding be like Jogi-Jassi's wedding?  Also, Rajbeer, if he has to do the Dhillons any favors, should instead be focussing on busting the Ranjeet-Bani (Banjeet) jodi, otherwise the Dhillons could be split in the long run if Preeto marries Rajbeer but Bani also marries Ranjeet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Letter mai jo sach hai wahi pura likha hoga though letter didnt work if preeto would have read may be rajbeer would have gained the trust...Rajbeer dhillion family ko help karke hi rahega may it be ishu or bani but im clueless how he is going to bring the truth of dhruv parents im jus waiting to know...

Edited by snehapatro - 06 October 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--jmoyee200

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
but i'll be much more excited to see if neelam's successfully executes her plan Evil Smile ... let the truth come out after everything is over Evil Smile so that atleast dhruv will regret for not listening rajbeer (i have no hopes for preeto) ...  but most probably rajbeer will sabotage ishu's roka by doing some harqat without bringing out any truth so that will lead to even more hate from preeto and the story can continue LOL ...then when ranjeet cheats bani rajbeer may help in uniting banjeet  i.e after reforming ranjeet LOL ,so preeto and other dhillons could reunite with him LOL ...since rajbeer is playing the role of a dumb sacrificial scapegoat heroine's role i have guessed this LOL 

vrish rajbeer dnt knw about banjeet relationship no (banjeet sounds good ... what about ishuv ,"ishu" is dominant Ermm)...i think ranjeet is rajbeer's half-brother Ermm

Edited by --jas-- - 06 October 2011 at 10:50pm

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
 yes now Letter me Neelamaunty ki karnaame thi Cry but yes kuch vi ho Rajbeer dillon's Family Ka help jarur KaregaClap
coz Hi love To much Preeto & her Family...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200-Vrinda-

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@ br200910,i think ur right
as rajbeer will surely help dhillons and show them the dirty face of dhruvs mom
and at time preeto will forgive hi nd she will come to know about his past

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
 sad fo rajbeer... coz usne saari koshis kiya but... Yes rajbeer help coz he Loves ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.